Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Belle Amie - X Factor

124»

Comments

• Options
    crikey..........
  • Options
    Much as I try to avoid this it is difficult with a wife and 3 daughters.

How on earth is that Katie surviving? Every time I've seen it she's been in the sing off! She must have some dodgy photos of the judges I reckon.
  • Options
    Truth is that Aiden probably got 1 vote and she got 2...not much mystery there!
  • Options
    I can see a 'would ya' coming up...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: thenewbie[/cite]I can see a 'would ya' coming up...

Definate yes
  • Options
    Honestly believe there is some kind of fix going on regarding Katie. She has been in the bottom two virtually every week and it is clear the public do not like her. However she keeps being saved, personally I think she has been saved in favour of better vocalists but the fact there are rumours of some record deal in the US leads me to believe there is some other reason why she keeps being saved.

Usually hate it when people harp on about these shows being fixed, but this year even I am beginning to believe it is not just the public vote that matters. M

Despite the fact Katie is pretentious, self centred and wants the fame too much, I still would!
  • Options
    If you want my view on X Factor/Simon Cowell..its here...http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=37912&page=1#Item_6
  • Options
    I'm told the rumours of Matt already being signed by Cowell aren't true.

He's been told he'll get an offer but is weighing up his options before agreeing to anything
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]
    He's been told he'll get an offer but is weighing up his options before agreeing to anything

How can he ? I thought when they get to the live show stage they are automatically tied in to Cowell / Fuller ?
  • Options
    Breaking news !

Wagner is to join Ann Widdicombe in a new Show ' Can't Sing meets Can't Dance '. Apparently it will take place in The Jungle where various desperate insects will be forced to watch them performing, not literally I hope mind you THAT would be entertaining !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]

How can he ? I thought when they get to the live show stage they are automatically tied in to Cowell / Fuller ?

I make you right, as if they would risk promoting these people without such a tie in, at least on a 1 album deal option