Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What did you do when Benson scored in Extra time?

Regardless of the way we've been playing, what you think of Parky or anything else for that matter, there really isn't anything like scoring a winner in extra time.

I'm baby sitting a sleeping 5 month old at the moment, I managed to celebrate by punching the air silently while convulsing in excitement.

Comments

• Options
    i went foooking mental
  • Options
    I laughed out loud, swore a bit, punched the air about 12 times and then went for a 5 minutes lie down.
  • Options
    my celebrations cost me the future use of my chair
  • Options
    i let out a little bit of wee
  • Options
    Fist in air and a throaty "Yeeeessss"
  • Options
    looked at my betting slip
  • Options
    Went totally apeshit.
  • Options
    A little bit of wee came out.
  • Options
    i went absolutly mental , fell on the floor and punched the air
  • Options
    I went 'kin mental, going to the pub now to milk this away win, games like this don't come round this often.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    pissed the missus right off by jumping all over the couch screaming "yes yes yes!!"

(It's midnight ere in perth West Oz)
  • Options
    pissed the missus right off by jumping all over the couch screaming "yes yes yes!!"

(It's midnight ere in perth West Oz)
  • Options
    Said to my mate straight away - "that's saved Parky for another week then"
  • Options
    Ran downstairs and let out a massive "COME ONNNN" in the garden.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]A little bit of wee came out.

I'm back on the strength of a good result. Couldn't bear to look in for the last couple of weeks...

That said, Clem, yours was a true LOL post for me!
  • Options
    Let go of the steering wheel and punched the air, then strained to hear on Talksh*t if the game was actually over!
  • Options
    absolutely nothing which is frightening look what this club has done to me, drained every bit of enthusiasm out of me.
  • Options
    Nothing whatsoever, too petrified they were going to go straight down the other end so celebrations were on hold until the final whistle!
  • Options
    GEDDDDINNN THEERRRRRRRRRRE
  • Options
    kissed my mate on the cheek who was sittting next to me and jumped all over him he wasnt impressed lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Knocked the laptop over and scared the dog sh*tless.

There's no feeling on earth like a last minute winner.

To the pub I think.
  • Options
    Shouted out YES and prayed the whistle would blow so Carlisle couldn't equalise
  • Options
    Ha ha ha! Great stuff.
  • Options
    Shouted "YEEESSSS", punched the air, smiled at my son and then remembered to carry on steering.
  • Options
    kissed the mother-in -law! (moustache and all)
  • Options
    Shouted "YESSSSSS, GET IN THERE", quickly followed by "FOR F***S SAKE, DON'T SCREW THIS UP NOW".
  • Options
    I was lying on the bed listening to Radio Charlton. I done a girly scream; the wife came in and shoted,'What's Up? You had a heart attack or something?'

Yowsah yowsah yowsah!!!
  • Options
    Punched the air, but then tried to work out why I was celebrating a last gasp winner when were 3-0 up only 30 or so minutes earlier :-I
  • Options
    Was in a room with a sleeping baby, punched the sh*t out of the air then prayed for the whistle.
    Palace lost 4-3, its like magic.