Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What did you do when Benson scored in Extra time?

Comments

• Options
    Nothing, I waited for them to equalize again !!
  • Options
    Screamed at the top of my voice from the loft room where I was listening to the game on CAFC Player courtesy of a free 14 day trial.

Texted friend Alan who was there saying " I'm gonna ask Benno to marry me " to which he replied " After me " !

Great stuff , if heart stopping for most of the second half.

Still can't believe we scored FOUR goals !!!!
  • Options
    I went mental and then looked at the table on the final result!

We are more than in the running and like every Charlton Fan a win today however we done it is the way!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]Screamed yes and thanked my lucky stars I support a rollercoaster club like ours as the SKy commentators continued to cream themselves over Chelsea's 1-0 win and the Rooney "saga"

Very proud of Charlton today great result.[/quote]

Yes - agree with this. So lucky to support such a great team - if you was a Chelsea supporter you wouldn't get these highs and lows. So lucky, lucky, lucky. Great team, great fans, great country.

I got me decks out and played vinyl I was so happy - Cocteau Twins Heaven or Las Vegas. I bet Peel was a Charlton fan!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Petefromcornwall[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]Screamed yes and thanked my lucky stars I support a rollercoaster club like ours as the SKy commentators continued to cream themselves over Chelsea's 1-0 win and the Rooney "saga"

Very proud of Charlton today great result.

Yes - agree with this. So lucky to support such a great team - if you was a Chelsea supporter you wouldn't get these highs and lows. So lucky, lucky, lucky. Great team, great fans, great country.

I got me decks out and played vinyl I was so happy - Cocteau Twins Heaven or Las Vegas. I bet Peel was a Charlton fan!!!!
    Agree loads of plastics
  • Options
    I text NLA and said " F***ing Hell Quality"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]I text NLA and said " F***ing Hell Quality"

lol
  • Options
    Shouted "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" right in the face of my housemate............who just so happens to be a Palace fan. Hehehe
  • Options
    Went mental, hugging my 7 year old like it was him that scored the winner.
  • Options
    Brilliant well done,i so love that
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red_Raver[/cite]Shouted "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" right in the face of my housemate............who just so happens to be a Palace fan. Hehehe
    Oooh that's evil!!
    I like it. :-)
  • Options
    It's a very good point about plastics. I know it's a tired argument but f*cking hell.
  • Options
    Dared not to do anything until I knew it was over. Then sighed with relief.
  • Options
    called my dad a nob, as I believed he was lying

his a millwall fan, and it's the kind of thing he would do. and I had to go out when it was 3-3

I did apologise when I found out though :P
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]Nothing, I waited for them to equalize again !!
    You know.
  • Options
    I was out during the day and my phone couldn't get a signal, it was 5 o'clock and we got Radio 5 live on where the scores where being read out, i heard Carlise 3-..at this point i was thinking FFS then Charlton....4!!!!!...i went mad i couldn't believe it!
  • Options
    Best away games I've been to in a long time, jumped up and down- turned around and hugged the guy standing behind me! Shouted "Get In" numerous times!
  • Options
    At Brunton Park, proud addick.
  • Options
    I shouting f*cking go on! And then I just kept hitting the refresh button on my browser, what else?
  • Options
    Was Working (I Work in M&S) Someone told me the football scores, said it was 3 - 3. i was like Ahh thats alright, then said nah Charlton won 4 - 3, then i shouted out GET IN!!, then the whole store looked round at me lmao,
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Was playing Monopoly with my 7 year old son. Had Sky Sports on with the sound down - looked up and it was 4-3.
    He ran around and hugged me for about a minute. Priceless.
  • Options
    I didn't even know the score. I was out shopping with the missus, and I knew it was 2-0 at half time. Got back to hers and her dad told me we'd won. When I saw we'd scored in the 90th again I was speechless then told them all whilst laughing.
  • Options
    Having been kicked out of Brunton Park at half time, we managed to get back into the Carlisle end and celebrated the winner amongst the home fans
  • Options
    I was with a good mate who is a westham fan and we both went crazy!!! Best moment of the season so far... by far! goosebumps wasnt the word!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Choice[/cite]Having been kicked out of Brunton Park at half time, we managed to get back into the Carlisle end and celebrated the winner amongst the home fans[/quote]

Nice 1 :-)
  • Options
    I didn't celebrate just waited for Jeff Stelling to say ...'And there's been yet another twist up at Brunton Park........ '. But he didn't, so I took one of me pills and had a lie down! Felt very happy though.
  • Options
    Went fecking Banana's in the Carlisle end :)
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Choice[/cite]Having been kicked out of Brunton Park at half time, we managed to get back into the Carlisle end and celebrated the winner amongst the home fans

The stewards were militant, I was told after 20 mins that I was on a last chance and being monitored by CCTV because I was 'being a bit animated like'.
  • Options
    I was on a bus stuck in traffic on Oxford Street and didnt find out til 6:45 :(
  • Options
    67214_491466390929_734870929_7511485_460056_n.jpg
    I was doing this! haha