Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Return of The Weaver

13»

Comments

• Options
    His Wife is fit
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: I-SAW-POUSO-PLAY[/cite]His Wife is fit

Could you let me know if you ever see a professional footballer's wife who is NOT fit!
  • Options
    erm.....Nicky Baileys?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: I-SAW-POUSO-PLAY[/cite]erm.....Nicky Baileys?

I'll take your word for it - can't find a picture of her.
  • Options
    While I was at NASSA oreparing for my astronault training, Nicky came in to do some weightless work. He badmouthed Charlton, said we were two bob. Hope he ends up at Millwall. That'll teach him.
  • Options
    I did enjoy shouting at him in that Citeh gamem it was a laugh in the way totally mindless things are. Don't think it put him off though, and he did alrightish for us, so no need for any repeats for me.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ormiston Addick[/cite]Anyone who thinks that Nicky Weaver was on 20,000 per week at Charlton is, without doubt, too stupid for their own good.

Decent goalkeeper and apparently a very decent bloke who never did the wrong thing whilst he was a CAFC player.

Why anyone would boo him is a complete mystery.

all of this. Some of the crap on this thread is unbelievable. As for 1light ...........
  • Options
    I saw Weaver at the training ground once, was slagging off Robbie Elliott good and proper, said it was ok though because he supported Charlton.
  • Options
    Alright fella's

Tell yer what they'll be none of the "fat bastard" chants for him, slimmed down a hell of a lot

He's been our player of the season and you can tell he's loving his football at the moment
  • Options
    I'd like to think we will politely applaud him and not do anything to inspire him to have a great game. He likes a wind up but I thought he won us over quite quickly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He does look a lot slimmer, but to be fair it must be harder to get you hands on Swan Burgers in South Yorksire, what with the lack of Royal Parks etc.

He' very similar to Elliot - losing a few pounds will not have done his agility any harm.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]Sadly he then let himself down by apparently going to the pub that night, injecting 9 pints of heroin into his eyeball and telling a group of lads that he got paid a million pounds a week and didn't care less about Charlton, as long as he got enough money to buy swan burgers that he had made out of the queen's swans. He was later seen wiping his arse on a Charlton flag in the car park, while other members of the first team danced around laughing and tugging at their naughty bits.

Was Dizzy Mcleod there, cos if he was I could definitely believe this story.
  • Options
    Pleased to see him playing so well for the club he supports. Can't begrudge him that. Just hope he has a shocker on Sat.
  • Options
    A Birmingham City away performance will do nicely. Shocking by anybody's standards.
  • Options

Harsh!

i am a firm believer that the quality of the Wag is proportionate to the quality of the palyers. Nicky met his wife whilst playing part time I believe, if only he'd have waited a few more years, he could be shagging Danielle Lloyd now....
  • Options

She's tidy mate...
  • Options
    I would!
  • Options
    Remember the first CLIT to Ipswich when Weaver decided to stop catching the ball from a cross and punch it instead? First time he didn't connect well and it went back to one of their players the second time he punched in to his own net, hilarious! There were numerous times before that when he kept us in the game but towards the end of Pardew's tenure he was as poor as the rest of them.
  • Options
    Tut tut exiled. It is the wrong time to assert these malicious rumours about our former goalie, swan burgers indeed... when evryone knows that he buggered his neighbours dog, ran over the local halal meat merchant in his baby Bently and then set fire to the local mosque.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Saga Lout[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: I-SAW-POUSO-PLAY[/cite]His Wife is fit[/quote]

Could you let me know if you ever see a professional footballer's wife who is NOT fit![/quote]

Frank Ribery, hence the stories about 17 prostitues i suppose -

http://beefbagel.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/ribery-and-minger.jpg

To be fair i think she has tied herself up a bit since
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: ChrisWhytesBaldhead[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Saga Lout[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: I-SAW-POUSO-PLAY[/cite]His Wife is fit

Could you let me know if you ever see a professional footballer's wife who is NOT fit!

Frank Ribery, hence the stories about 17 prostitues i suppose -

http://beefbagel.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/ribery-and-minger.jpg

To be fair i think she has tied herself up a bit since

I have to say those two look prime candidates for a Jeremy Kyle special.
  • Options
    Some of our fans were very sceptical when we signed him just a week before the season started when we took the dosh from Burnley for Lee Grant, our only senior keper. "He must be crap, he hadn't got a club" being typical. My own doubts were based on his weight when he was on loan with us about six years ago.

Even the most stoical doubters were won over some time ago, however, and not just by the new, leaner Weaver. His record of clean sheets and regular, superb saves this season have made him easily our best player. The fact that he's a lifelong Owls' fan and actually from here contributes to the regular end of game chants of "Weaver, Weaver, Weaver!", home and away. And saving three penalties in our recent JPT Trophy shootout with local team Chesterfield, whilst winning it with his own blast, didn't exactly harm his popularity! We've not had much to shout about over the last twelve years or so, so it's nice to see a smile on people's faces thanks to this lad.

Fate being fate, no doubt Saturday would be a prime time for him to screw up, but hopefully not. It would be nice if he got a decent welcome from you lot before a good game all round.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Owling_Wolf[/cite]And saving three penalties in our recent JPT Trophy shootout with local team Chesterfield, whilst winning it with his own blast, didn't exactly harm his popularity!

was it your old keeper kevin pressman who smashed a penalty in against wolves in a cup match at molineux , truly one of the greatest penaltys ever !
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Owling_Wolf[/cite]And saving three penalties in our recent JPT Trophy shootout with local team Chesterfield, whilst winning it with his own blast, didn't exactly harm his popularity![/quote]

was it your old keeper kevin pressman who smashed a penalty in against wolves in a cup match at molineux , truly one of the greatest penaltys ever ![/quote]

Yes it was, mate. Their keeper did himself a favour that day, by keeping out of the way!