Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread Posh v's Addicks

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    Great result, up to 2nd, seem to have a settled side (albeit with a couple of injuries after today)........things are looking up!!!!!!
  • Options
    semedo booking is perfect ... misses Barnet ... that will do me
  • Options
    such a great run since Brighton ... and now they have slipped up today conceding 3 goals ... and Saints run has also been stopped ... and Huddersfield lost ... Parky, enjoy the result, you deserve it
  • Options
    Fantastic result. I listened on R Kent, our crowd sounded good too. Hope they all had a great day, I'm sure they did ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]get in there safe journey home addicks fans watch your bacxks all the way back home nasty set of youth up there

NLA do you know something about Peterboro.
  • Options
    sorry about repeated same scores repeated, got unrecoverable error and thought that it had not posted
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Pointless bookings.

Racon booked for kicking the ball away.
    Semedo booked for timewasting - and suspended for 5 bookings. Unless that was Parky's instruction?

Miss Barnet in the Cup and clean slate.
    Got to be Parky's instruction. Especially with Anyinsah and Wagstaff injured and possibly others picking up knocks, league games far more important than FA Cup. Ideal chance for McCormack Tuesday as well.
  • Options
    Following this on line at the Selva Verde eco lodge , deep in the Costa Rican rainforest.

Much rejoicing in the jungle tonight!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: southamptonaddick[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]get in there safe journey home addicks fans watch your bacxks all the way back home nasty set of youth up there

NLA do you know something about Peterboro.

yep

we had a rough old time there last time we played there and i know a few people who have had it rough up there lately also so our fans need to be careful, not a friendly place that some may think
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!