Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread Posh v's Addicks

Comments

• Options
    Here we go .................... :o(
  • Options
    4-1. Don't mess this up!
  • Options
    ....Here we go again...
  • Options
    Signed out of cafc player at half time & cant get back into now. Brilliant
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Simon E[/cite]I can't log in to the player, anyone else having probs?[/quote]

I had lots of problems,

I couldn't even get the sign in prompt to come up, had to click "sign-up" then use the "login now" link from the sign-up screen,

Even then had to try logging in several times before it accepted it, not had any problems before?!
  • Options
    ut oh.....
  • Options
    come on charlton stay strong now dont lose your bottle
  • Options
    fk should not have been given apparently...waggy still not playing well....posh attack again....daily and the doc help to clear back to elliott.....we are under pressure and need to stay strong....posh have it in defence....we get a throw...waggy off macca on
  • Options
    McCormack for the injured Wagstaff.

Playing on the right it seems.
  • Options
    Waggy is going off injured they say, we bring on McCormack
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Really uneasy feeling. Surely not. Please lads. Boring 2nd half.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Surely even we couldn't screw this up!
  • Options
    waggy off due to injury

thats a big cost should we go on to win this anysiah and waggy both kicked off the pitch
  • Options
    Sitting here shitting myself at being 4-1 up. Thats not normal
  • Options
    This half doesn't feel so comfortable...Waggy off - choker...be still my beating heart.
  • Options
    If you're having trouble with player (i was) log into any other club site using your usual password, then click the choose another match link when on the live page
  • Options
    Latest scores look good

Bournemouth 1-0 Walsall L
    Brentford 0-0 MK Dons L
    Bristol R 0-2 Leyton Orien tHT
    Carlisle 2-0 Southampton HT
    Exeter 2-1 Notts County L
    Hartlepool 1-0 Brighton L
    Oldham 1-0 Huddersfield L
    Peterborough 0-4 Charlton HT
    Sheff Wed 0-0 Rochdale L
    Swindon 1-1 Colchester L
    Tranmere 0-0 Plymouth L
    Yeovil 1-1 Dag & Red L
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]Really uneasy feeling. Surely not. Please lads. Boring 2nd half.

thats me as well mate
  • Options
    agreed, i don't care if we do a second half of row Z, please lads don't screw up this one...Posh attack, they approach, we half clear, and they are getting some joy, and have an attacking throw, and we are booting away, but martin can't hold the ball up, but now he attacks after a posh mistake, sadly for us ends with their keeper.
  • Options
    another foul on a charlton player that looks like it has fooked him
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sh*t another one down - surely this isn't going to go wrong now? Come on you Addix!
  • Options
    another fatal I'm afraid.....anyway francis down injured.....not sure if its bad or not
  • Options
    darren ambrose 2 for palarse
  • Options
    4-1, don't do it again PLEASE.
  • Options
    From BBC site: Grant McCann finds the net with a shot from the free kick from 12 yards. Peterborough 1-4 Charlton.

Free kick from 12 yards? There's a name for that, isn't there?
  • Options
    VFR loud and proud again...I feel our support is trying to help at London road, Francis being treated now, they attack, quite a bit of posession, and passing, a cross and robbie collects (lay on the ball Robbie!!).
  • Options
    drop ball back to elliott...francis is ok and back on.....posh get it and push forward.....addicks defending....davis crosses...elliott takes.....posh keeper now has it and send into addicks half...
  • Options
    hartlepool back in front
  • Options
    It's getting dark here in Truro - how deep are we sitting? The radio keeps going on about barstools and tables.
  • Options
    Hold tight boys!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!