Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread Posh v's Addicks

Comments

• Options
    4 fuking nil
  • Options
    oh I love this team ... COYR !!!!!!!!
  • Options
    This is going too well, where's the stinger?
  • Options
    Dunno if it's been mentioned but Brighton 1 down away to Hartlepool.
  • Options
    Takes alot to stun me into silence but.......so pleased that we are scoring without Anyinsah on the pitch. Just hope he gets himself sorted assp.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    [cite]Posted By: thenewbie[/cite]This is going too well, where's the stinger?

Carlisle away still springs to mind, and they've had crazy games so far this season mean I am still not 100% sure of the win!

However unless we completely implode, I am looking forward to a top night tonight!
  • Options
    Parkinson's half-time team talk has to be reminding them of the 3-0 lead we threw away at Carlisle.
  • Options
    I can't log in to the player, anyone else having probs?
  • Options
    lets do something unheard of and bash them seven nil or something love it
  • Options
    I can't see Kyle Reid getting back into this side which would have been unbelievable three weeks ago.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bloody Ambrose scores again.

Millwall still losing to Sheff Untied.
  • Options
    bloody stunning ... well done parky and the boys
  • Options
    unbelievable 1st half truely unbelievable

i have just opened my first bottle of Mojito that i i was saving for haye harrison and sparked up a large ladie da
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Bloody Ambrose scores again.

Who cares?!
  • Options
    Benszons rubbish if he cant score when we're 4-0 up ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Bloody Ambrose scores again.

Was thinking of betting on him first goal as well :-(

Bothroyd first goal for Cardiff as well. He's in the preliminary 30 man England squad, proper squad named tonight.
  • Options
    CAFC Player is showing us as only having three shots on target. Surely that can't be right - unless one of the goals got a deflection?
  • Options
    Half-time. Charlton 4-0 up. I reckon the next goal wins it.
  • Options
    BBC website showed the same, after we went one up it showed no shots on target so maybe a penalty doesn't count?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Off-it
    They don`t count penalties as being shots on target.
  • Options
    Only 4 nil up PARKY OUT!!!

JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]CAFC Player is showing us as only having three shots on target. Surely that can't be right - unless one of the goals got a deflection?
    Don't think penalties count for some absurd reason.
  • Options
    P'bro commentator just said that Charlton aren't four goals ahead.

Tell you what mate, we bloody are!!!
  • Options
    sorry lads and lasses. I got a fatal error 30 minutes ago and have been trying ever since to get back in....I'm so peed off that I couldnt commentate on the next 3 goals....I'll try again second half...but lets just hope we can keep them out...oh and score a couple more!!!!
  • Options
    5-4 we're gonna lose 5-4
  • Options
    sorry folks but fatal errors all the time, updating is nearly impossible
  • Options
    the stuff of dreams...roaring out of the stocks from the kick off, and ripping them to pieces from the flanks at every opportunity.

Bloody fantastic. Keep a clean sheet lads, and pick them off whenever we get the chance.
  • Options
    Commentator: "Charlton aren't a better team than Peterborough United"

Ha ha ha - have a word with yourself mate. You've just been bum f*cked in front of your own fans for 45 minutes!
  • Options
    Fantastic first half, apart from Ayinsah getting injured it sounded pretty much perfect.

Keep it up!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!