Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Royal Family

Comments

• Options
    hope they don't do it on a weekday as seems to be in vough atm with the chav classes
  • Options
    A few of the soldiers at Wembley tonight weren't singing GSTQ.
  • Options
    or carroll
  • Options
    Well I think its all terribly marvelous!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]or carroll

Why didn't that surprise me?
  • Options
    maybe his a republican or maybe his just dense lol
  • Options
    He doesn't know the words.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    When you have the Japanese finance minister in his press conference, congratulating the royal family and saying what a beautiful couple they are, you realize how big a deal this is outside the UK.

pretty much every paper and TV in the world ran the story and had pictures, with people being interviewed in every country.

We may take it all for granted and a bit of a joke but for the rest of the world it still means something
  • Options
    I'm always amazed why some Charlton fans think it's a good idea to post controversial non-footy topics on this board.

Like getting a reaction perhaps?

Why so discord amongst your fellow fans?

Can we concentrate on discussing things that draw us together rather than apart?

Ta,

Hong Kong Addick - a dyed-in-the-wool-100%-Royalist-God-bless-them
  • Options
    I meant "sow" discord.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    top twenty tourist attractions in uk only one is to do with royalty and they dont "live" there .
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Hong Kong Addick[/cite]I'm always amazed why some Charlton fans think it's a good idea to post controversial non-footy topics on this board.

Like getting a reaction perhaps?

Why so discord amongst your fellow fans?

Can we concentrate on discussing things that draw us together rather than apart?

Ta,

Hong Kong Addick - a dyed-in-the-wool-100%-Royalist-God-bless-them

I can only apologise, there are plenty of other topics discussed in threads marked Not Charlton, can I suggest if you wish to stick to Charlton only threads you do so. The fact this is over 100 posts shows there is an interest in it. Personally I was wondering if people had the same apathy to it as me....
  • Options
    Her name's actually Catherine, so our manufacturing industry is expecting a boost by exporting high quality hand made plates and cups with WC written on it around the world!

On some American news channel they claim this could boost the British economy by £1bn. There's more chance of me being invited to the wedding.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]hope they don't do it on a weekday as seems to be in vough atm with the chav classes

What does this mean?
  • Options
    Good luck to them. Whatever I think about the Royal Family (which is a mixed bag) it is still two people that will have ups, downs, illness, madness, happiness, bad traits and good and they have decided that they want to go through all that together for a very long time.

Regardless of who you are it is still one of those massive decisions in life and I wish them all the best as I do to all of you beautiful Charlton fans ;-)
  • Options
    so exports of china to china will be up..

;)
  • Options
    What about us ugly Charlton fans?
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    EDIT

My post was nonsense!
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited November 2010
    Friday 29th April 2011.

4 day weekend. Spot on.
  • Options
    10 days holiday - only 3 days of annual leave to take. Result. Get booking.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    weekend before it is easter so two 4 days weekends in a row !
  • Options
    Walsall away the glamour fixture that weekend for us. Not sure it could have been worse.
  • Options
    That's my Birthday. My Birthday should have been a Public Holiday for years......
    Charlton usually manage to lose on it when it's a Saturday, eg 2000 and Ipswich. But we were crowned Champions that day. Maybe a sign of things to come?????
  • Options
    loved the way we won that title
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Not really bothered one way or the other about the wedding - it has no affect on my life whatsoever - they seem like a decent couple and i'm happy seeing a lot more of her - like to see her tart herself up a bit more though - maybe go for a bit of fake tan, blonde and some naughty outfits. William seems okay - just reminds me of Tim nice but dim, but as i say, seems harmless enough and the injection of Kate Middletons genes into the royal family should avert their decline into being nothing more than ear and nose plinths.
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    The Princess of Wales hasn't been seen in public this year.  And I, for one, am absolutely refusing to get lost down the rabbit hole of conspiracies about why that might be. 
    I thought she was having an op?
  • Options
    Sochial Meedja, a numpties charter!