Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

EAST D - ROW V - SEAT 136 ( and part of 135 and 137 )

edited November 2010 in General Charlton
If this was you last night why don't you shut the fu## up and watch the game you fat twat. I spent 90 minutes on edge trying to convince my son that
you would be back in the north for Yeovil. I assume your running commentary and little gems like '' This is the worst game Semedo has had '' and
''Bring on Sam Sodje'' represent you overall knowledge. My son ( who has a short fuse ) wanted to dock you one, Im sure it's something that happens many times you fat
tosser. That said, you made me realise why away games are such a bloody strain.
WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2010
    And there's me thinking that you might be related to a certain "larger than the average", now departed, comedian.
  • Options
    yeah sorry about that.
  • Options
    You get clueless "fans" at cup games. Stop crying and get on with it.
  • Options
    Wasn't me, I thought Semedo played quite well ;-)
  • Options
    walked up to my usual seat to find two lifers (both north stand riff raff) having a row with some respectable fans. Shocking behaviour.

Dragged them away but then had to put up with them sitting behind me, feet over seats, all game.

: - )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]Wasn't me, I thought Semedo played quite well ;-)

Better than anyone but Elliot last night.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CafcAndy[/cite]You get clueless "fans" at cup games. Stop crying and get on with it.
    You get a lot of them on messageboards too.
  • Options
    I missed the first few mins because of the twats to my right being in the wrong seats.

Why can't people just sit in the right seats> And then when questioned why can't they just say - "Ok sorry I'll move then" rather than telling people to f&*£ off
  • Options
    Why is there so many issues with seats from last night?

Just sit a couple of seats down/up/along.
  • Options
    charlton fans moaning about other charlton fans shocker
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2010
    The problem with my seat last night was that it was facing the pitch.... zzzzzz
  • Options
    We do attract a large proportion of bellends though which come to light when ST holders are not able to sit in their usual seats or aren't surrounded by the usual bunch. Where I sit in the West Lower is ok apart from the youth team players who sit there and need a good slap - they tend to forget that I've paid for my ticket and don't appreciate them having farting competitions or standing on the stairs chatting while blocking the view of paying supporters - you tell them to move and the attitude is appalling, it will kick off in my block at some point this season.

I want to put something about some of the yoof that come to cup games but I won't because it'll only upset people!

Call this a moan or a rant if you want but why should I have my match spolit by idiots or disrespectful little sh**s, especially those who haven't paid in the first place.
  • Options
    I think some people need to just sit back and review what kind of venue and entertainment they were going to see. Maybe they've mistakenly mixing up the Valley (or other football venues) with the Royal Opera House?
  • Options
    I too was next to some moron, close to my regular seats (after being displaced) in the East E block, I am not going to suggest he was from the North but he was a complete idiot..
  • Options
    So because it's football you're not allowed to enjoy the game but put up with some little ****** in the row in front of you causing all kinds of grief??

You wouldn't put up with it outside your house so why should people put up with it at football?
  • Options
    Me and TCE sat in the Lwr West about 4 rows from the front and quite near our bench.

Had some very nice new neighbours, although a bit frugal on sharing their flasks.

One chap in the front row did shout a bit too loud at one point, but he was reprimanded and peace was resumed.

Quite strange, listening to Parky / Kins telling Reidy and Waggy who to mark at throw ins.

Parky not happy at the (Very justified) cheering when Abbott was taken off.
  • Options
    Should of just moved a different seat and let the asshole shout out stupid things haha.

Did he say come on ''Mendonca, Score!''
  • Options
    East stand was teeming with knobs last night. Particular faves were:

"that Francis has been our best signing by a mile, although his passing is terrible"

The bloke sitting behind me spent 60mins shouting for Sodje to replace Abbott and ended up hammering him for the entire time he was on.
  • Options
    that's the nerdle I was talking about I am sure, he was sitting next to my daughter
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was very tempted to throat grab a chavy little pr*ck wearing a Millwall scarf on the East stand concourse last night.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: jazzyjazzyjazzy[/cite]Should of just moved a different seat and let the asshole shout out stupid things haha.

Did he say come on ''Mendonca, Score!''[/quote]

Mendoncas injured, everyone know that!!
    Call yourself a fan!!!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: bibble[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: jazzyjazzyjazzy[/cite]Should of just moved a different seat and let the asshole shout out stupid things haha.

Did he say come on ''Mendonca, Score!''[/quote]

Mendoncas injured, everyone know that!!
    Call yourself a fan!!![/quote]

Lmao, ok then it should have been Hunt ;-) lol.
  • Options
    I know I'm putting on weight, but to be called a fat twat....shocking!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite]I think some people need to just sit back and review what kind of venue and entertainment they were going to see. Maybe they've mistakenly mixing up the Valley (or other football venues) with the Royal Opera House?

Working class people had manners when I was young.

Why not now?
  • Options
    Can't quote but Len you are 100% correct, nothing wrong with manners and respecting the people around you. Sing and cheer the team on, slag them off if you want but ensure what you are doing is not ruining the experience for the people around you - they have every right to be there as well.
  • Options
    I was sitting in block C of the Eaststand, Was Jose Even playing ? Didnt see him once hasnt he got a match ban or something ? ... think the guy is refering to Racon:P
  • Options
    Some of the comments are pathetic, we are Charlton Athletic FOOTBALL Club not Bowls Club! Stop f*cking moaning about so called "riff raff" from the North stand as the north stand is the only stand with a bit of life in it! I appreciate ST holders don't want to have there seat nicked or view blocked but for godsake this is football! Man up and stop winging. Reminds me of Wycombe away last season, some old boy telling me to sit down at an away game! Laughable!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BR7_addick[/cite]Some of the comments are pathetic, we are Charlton Athletic FOOTBALL Club not Bowls Club! Stop f*cking moaning about so called "riff raff" from the North stand as the north stand is the only stand with a bit of life in it! I appreciate ST holders don't want to have there seat nicked or view blocked but for godsake this is football! Man up and stop winging. Reminds me of Wycombe away last season, some old boy telling me to sit down at an away game! Laughable!

Heaven forbid that an elderly gentleman should actually want to watch a match he had purchased a ticket for with hard earned wages or pension!
  • Options
    I have been a season ticket holder in the North Stand for years and object to being called 'riff raff'!!!!!!!!