Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Open the North Stand for Cup Games (Ed. now open for Luton game)

Comments

• Options
    who's wall?
  • Options
    Millwall
  • Options
    well done the club on this, up to the fans to turn out now and make sure there's a decent crowd.

(at least it means I don't have to sit in the East again !)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]who's wall?

Max ?
  • Options
    We'll recoup any extra costs when Semedo goes in January.

Joke!
  • Options
    All because i said i wasnt going!
    I am adam the addick and i have the Power!!

;-)
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Well done the club for listening, and well done to AFKA (in particular, and apologies to others who instigated similar constructive debate) for putting a reasoned case to the club, to prompt this to happen.

This is why we love Charlton (and why the board do to), and why we are so proud of our club. I appreciate that the club are running under incredibly tight financial constraints, but with well thought out and reasoned discussion, we can actually help the club with decision making. How many other clubs would have followed this path?

Let's make sure that as fans we support the board's faith in us as supporters, and prove to them that it was the correct decision, so they will have faith in us when the next similar scenario comes along.
  • Options
    Well done the club.

Let's hope the supporters reciprocate by turning up in decent numbers and create a cracking Cup atmosphere.
  • Options
    Bluewater for me...

Joking.

We are the j block!
  • Options
    Cue a crowd of 6,945

well done the club for listening though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Im fancy the east stand now.
  • Options
    Well done to the club, and now we owe it to them to be as loud as possible.
  • Options
    Not coming unless the quadrants are open!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]Not coming unless the quadrants are open!!

They are !!
  • Options
    Amazing.
    I'm bringing as many as will come and we're sitting north upper.
  • Options
    anyone but millwall as they will shit that game however there playing,man u away please
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: se9addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]Not coming unless the quadrants are open!!

They are !!

What an absolute waste of money, I'm staying home in protest!

In all seriousness I think it's great the club has listened to the fans regarding this decision, so well done to everyone involved!!
  • Options
    thank god i really hate sitting in the east or west, in fairness i'm not going to lie I wouldve gone where ever I had to sit but still atleast I can actually stand without annoying everyone arround me and shout/sing to my hearts content - all without being told to sh and keep the noise down or just that general look of disgust
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: scruffle[/cite]thank god i really hate sitting in the east or west, in fairness i'm not going to lie I wouldve gone where ever I had to sit but still atleast I can actually stand without annoying everyone arround me and shout/sing to my hearts content - all without being told to sh and keep the noise down or just that general look of disgust[/quote]

I HATE that look of disgust from the prawn sandwich eaters! very annoying lol.
  • Options
    Thank F*** for that.

Don't want more riff raff sitting behind me again

For the simpletons and easily offended the riff-raff were Rothko and Buckshee and it was a joke hence the : - )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When Waggy scored at Stockport away last season I got told to sit down by some woman on a day trip with her family !

I guess different people go to games for different reasons.
  • Options
    Well done to the club for listening to the fans. Many thanks to all involved.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Valiantphil[/cite]When Waggy scored at Stockport away last season I got told to sit down by some woman on a day trip with her family !

I guess different people go to games for different reasons.[/quote]

Should have told her to go shit in there home end or go to a ballet
  • Options
    Phil,
    i got told to sit down at Millwall away last season, i was in complete and utter amazement to turn around to see a woman who looked in her 30s with a flask and looking like it was a nice day out for lunch.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: jazzyjazzyjazzy[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Valiantphil[/cite]When Waggy scored at Stockport away last season I got told to sit down by some woman on a day trip with her family !

Should have told her to go shit in there home end or go to a ballet[/quote]

shit in the home end?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ads[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: jazzyjazzyjazzy[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Valiantphil[/cite]When Waggy scored at Stockport away last season I got told to sit down by some woman on a day trip with her family !

Should have told her to go shit in there home end or go to a ballet[/quote]

shit in the home end?[/quote]

Just see my regular spelling mistake 'Sit'
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Thank F*** for that.

Don't want more riff raff sitting behind me again

For the simpletons and easily offended the riff-raff were Rothko and Buckshee and it was a joke hence the : - )

And of course everyone should have known that ^^
  • Options
    Thanks Airman.

Let's get everyone we know to this game!!!!

How about a promotion for the game? Under 16's for free with a paying adult??
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Will the Programmes be £1.50 if not I'm not going :)

Well done Charlton though.
  • Options
    Well since I said they were lifers (so I must have known them to know that) and I said I spoke to them and - put a smiley then yes people could have worked it out if they took more then 2 seconds to think about it.