Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

the most scared you have ever been

12346»

Comments

• Scarlett is good , morphine is a wonderful thing as its taking the pain away and those that know her she is a 100 mph little girl into everything and afraid of nothing , the morphine will slow her down and let her get the rest required for her little self to recover ,

The doctor was really pleased with what he found and what he done as he believes for the first time in her little life once she recovers from the op she will have a pain free life one that he believes she has never experienced yet as she would've been in pain since birth but grew to live with it and only let us know once it worsened

Thanks for the kind words and see you all soon

The beer to Carlise will taste the best it ever has plaayer
  • Great news mate. Sending positive thoughts and much love round the M25 to you and your family.
  • Good news NLA. Best wishes.
  • When I was attacked by a demon (not millwall related).
    Hope your little girl is getting better NLA.
  • It'll be a celebration weekend on more than one count, so glad she's on the up.

Give her a kiss from me mate.
  • Really pleased things went well.
  • Wow. Was she that poorly that was her life. Poor kid. Glad she's on the mend.

Scarlett is such a pretty name. God bless her. X
  • Her name is Scarlett rose , b and yeah broke my heart when the. Dr told us that she has been living with it and knowing no better for all 2yrs 2months of her life to date

• Cant comprehend what the good people on here are going through with the "Little un's" but the thoughts of myself and Mrs TCE are with you.
    Ray.
  • Great news NLA! So pleased for you and all your family, especially Scarlett. Such a wonderful name and from what you say, it reflects her zest for life. Keep us posted of her progress.
  • Sponsored links:

• Hi NLA, I think any parent reading this will feel pure relief for you, your family and Scarlett rose. Here's to many years of happiness for you all. All the best from Phil and his beautiful Charlton supporting girls in sunny Cape town
  • Great news NLA and thanks everyone else for their messages. What doctors can do these days astounds me
  • What a 24 hr turnaround Scarlett took a bit of a turn yesterday lunchtime,

an infection was starting to take hold and she got poorly ,

but 24 hrs of antibiotics and removing the morphine, and we have our bundle of crazy 2yr old girl joy back home with us,

didn't believe the girl I saw this morning and I am buzzing having her at home talking jibber jabber nonsense at a million miles an hour

I always knew she was tough , but my god she is a tough nutt, got a scar about 6-7 inches long on her side and I think we are more scared about her hurting it than her

Fantastic thanks everyone it is really helpful knowing that people are wishing her all the best

She will take a while to recover properly but having her home is all I wanted the house just didn't seem or feel right

• Sorry to hear about the bad turn NLA but ecstatic that Scarlett is on the mend now. She is clearly a born fighter. You can't wrap her in cotton wool (in terms of the wound) but I bet you wish you could! Wish her all the best.

• NLA, I'm pleased that things are all looking good now. Kids are much tougher and more resilient than we sometimes give them credit for.

I can relate to how you've felt as my grandson was ill from the day he was born. To cut a long story short he was ultimately found to have a rare life threatening disease that required a bone marrow transplant and that was succesfully carried out 3 years ago, but the period from birth to transplant was a very long road with a fair few twists and turns - ambulances blue lighting him to GOSH on more than one occasion and periods when we seriously feared the worst. Definitely the most scared I've been. He still has his moments, he can be seriously affected by normal childhood illnesses, but in all other respects he's pretty much a normal six year old now.

Best wishes to all of you.

• Sitting here now reading through this thread and I ain't as tough as I think

So many of us don't even know eachother yet all face things that make us open up ,

My fears are nothing in comparison to what some of you have faced or are facing

Thank you good luck and god bless

Better put the cider back in the fridge drinking and thinking are a bad mix

Thank u everyone from us all in nth London

Especially from my little Lotte

• Glad to here your little one is on the mend, must be a massive relief. Lets have a win saturday to round off the week!

All the best