Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ticket checking

13»

Comments

• Options
    I wonder if they will be checking tonight aswel?
  • Options
    Presumably, the person/s printing the tickets know when they are printing kids tickets? Wouldn't it make life easier if a thick black line was put through the ticket using a permanent marker pen at the time of printing? it wouldn't delay things to any significant degree for the Valley staff, yet it would be highly visible to stewards without them having to closely scrutinise each ticket.
  • Options
    Once i've got through the turnstile, if the bovver boys are there again tonight I'm gonna take a 1993/94 season ticket book with me just to wind em up
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Once i've got through the turnstile, if the bovver boys are there again tonight I'm gonna take a 1993/94 season ticket book with me just to wind em up

I doubt they would check if yours was an under 18 ticket dude..

;)
  • Options
    Just checked and the U18 and the adult ST are different colours.

As for match tickets I can see Airman's point about the blank tickets being on a roll so they will all be the same in terms of background colour and design.

The only differences I can immediately see on my Luton tickets is that on the tear off section one says £10 and the other £5 and there is "under 21" in about 14 point on the main body.

Maybe if that Under 21 could be printed much larger or replaced with a "C" for child/concession/cheating so and so it would make life a little easier for the turnstile operators and deter a few of the so called fans trying to rob their own club.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Once i've got through the turnstile, if the bovver boys are there again tonight I'm gonna take a 1993/94 season ticket book with me just to wind em up

Why don't you flash your Charlton Life badge at them and say "don't you know who I am?"