Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

If you're all going the Luton replay clap your hands....

Comments

• im going count us 2 in clap clap
  • Been looking at the trains
    , can get there from Eastbourne easily just the return journey
    last train at 10.15 going to miss extra time if it goes that far
    so half a clap for me
  • clap clap x 4! now that it is thursday not the tuesday
  • Yep definitely.
  • £18 return on the train this one is a must.
  • Charlton have been allocated 1,500 tickets for the replay, priced £12 adults, £8 over 65s and U22s, and £6 over 75s and U17s. U10s go free when accompanied by a paying adult.
  • BUMPBUMP seeing as this is the next game. I hope no-one is pulling out because some yank tv channel is broadcasting it.
    [cite]Posted By: cafc_1993[/cite]Been looking at the trains
    , can get there from Eastbourne easily just the return journey
    last train at 10.15 going to miss extra time if it goes that far
    so half a clap for me
    also i saw this, and im not sure what you mean by the last train is at 10.15, because from what i can see they are running throughout the night.

Hopefully we'll have a decent number of us there, and then we'll see an even bigger number at white hart lane in a months time.
  • wonder how many we will have there
  • Mine and the mrs 3 year anniversary. So will be having a curry while celebrating an addicks win on the tv surrounded by a millwall family
  • Sponsored links:

• wouldn't be surprised if this is frozen off
  • St Pancras to Luton takes around 40 mins
  • [cite]Posted By: O-Randy-Hunt[/cite]Mine and the mrs 3 year anniversary. So will be having a curry while celebrating an addicks win on the tv surrounded by a millwall family
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]wouldn't be surprised if this is frozen off

Depends on how hot the curry will be.
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]wouldn't be surprised if this is frozen off

I would be surprised. With the TV money available, they'll be pulling out all the stops.

Northampton and Oxford managed to have their matches on Saturday, not sure how.
  • [cite]Posted By: IA[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]wouldn't be surprised if this is frozen off

I would be surprised. With the TV money available, they'll be pulling out all the stops.

Remember when we were due to play Dagneham in a FA cup replay which was to be shown on Sky. It got called off on the night and we played them on the Saturday, when the other teams were playing the next round.
  • this game will be on.
  • edited December 2010
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: IA[/cite]

Remember when we were due to play Dagneham in a FA cup replay which was to be shown on Sky. It got called off on the night and we played them on the Saturday, when the other teams were playing the next round.

Same year we went out to spurs after being 2 v 0 up as well i think!
  • does anyone have any idea how many tickets we have shifted for this match?
  • Looks like more snow could be possible on wednesday but thursday is sunny!
  • Clap x 4. Getting tickets first thing tomorrow.
  • Sponsored links:

• clap x 2 mine came through the post today.
  • Airman - how many have we flogged?! Also, how many have we sold for Brentford next week?
  • sorry if i sound dumb but do you have to purchase a ticket for the luton game and have 4 or more away games or just have 4 or more away games?
  • anyone know if luton will be selling on the day as i've got a few mates who might make an appearance. Is it likely that there will be around 600-800 of us?
  • they are selling on door for home and away fans
  • edited December 2010
    how many we sold
  • According to the Charlton twitter we've only sold 330 for this! (as of yesterday).

Surprised by this as thought we'd take a lot more (even though its on TV)
  • [cite]Posted By: Rufus is a dogs name[/cite]According to the Charlton twitter we've only sold 330 for this! (as of yesterday).

Surprised by this as thought we'd take a lot more (even though its on TV)

Oh dear how pathetic.
  • edited December 2010
    I'm sure all our fans will come back if we get to the premiership 3rd round.
  • Lots can't be bothered with this, but will be well up for Spurs if we do win.

Disgraceful.