Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

If you're all going the Luton replay clap your hands....

124»

Comments

• think with walk up we may beat corby i reckon 432
  • We'll take more than 400. We took more than that for the Carling Cup game there in 2007. We'll probably end up taking more to Brentford than to Luton!
  • Ill be there
  • I'm staying in & watching it on TV in the warm.

Firstly, we couldn't be sure that the game would go ahead due to the weather.

Secondly, I've already lost £60 due to the Rochdale postponement (train fares & ticket)

Thirdly, If the game goes to extra time & penalties, it is possible that it could finish after 10.30 & then you have to make your way back on those ever so reliable trains.

Fourthly, it's bleedin freezing & as I've been to the vast majority of our games in the last 30 years, with Walsall on Sunday & Brentford on Tuesday I can't be bothered.

Finally, I'm also out Friday, Saturday , Sunday , Monday, Tuesday due to football, xmas parties etc.

I'm sure this sums up the situation for a lot of people as well.
  • Belatedly decided to go by car. Spare seats if your desperate.
  • Even by our standards and all the possible excuses, it's ain't great is it.

That said, 3 of us are heading off to get the train in 5mins from Maidstone. And I can't wait. the FA Cup still does it for me, esp with the prize on offer.

Im sure those going will enjoy and get behind the team. No sitting down tonight.

It's often the poor turnouts like this that end up being well remembered games!! A "I was one of the 400 there" ones.

That said it will probably be typical Charlton in the Cup and we will get humiliated.

Goodbye Horse!!
  • Alas, with no more "work do's" , I have zilch pre Xmas parties to attend so may as well spend my cash and spare time at Kenilworth Rd .....And it's BOUND to be one of those " well remembered games" that The Organiser refers to !
  • I think (hope) a lot will buy on the night.
  • [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]I think (hope) a lot will buy on the night.

It will probably nearly double with walk-up, nobody I know that's going, apart from me, actually has a ticket
  • Choice on Twitter has said that M25 is closed junc 26-27?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: wwaddickson[/cite]Choice on Twitter has said that M25 is closed junc 26-27?

twitter at 2 pm this afternoon

#M25 Anticlock shut between J27 M11 and J25 due to an accident
  • Think im going to go Clockwise then.