Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Local Pizza Hut own goal.

Comments

• Options
    they've grown up a bit,didn't they used to solve crimes riding skateboards?
  • Options
    Dear oh dear. What were you thinking, Red_in_SE8?
  • Options
    He was thinking a black man was performing a nazi salute.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SE9[/cite]
    No. They are the red hand of ulster salutes

In fact there is no such thing as a 'Red Hand of Ulster' salute. Do some research and prove me wrong. The 'Red Hand of Ulster' icon and Nazi salutes are part of the same facist malaise that infected British football in the 80's (particularly Rangers and Chelsea supporters).
  • Options
    what a silly thread
  • Options
    Keep digging Red in SE8, you are doing a grand job. You should be an investigative journalist.
  • Options
    Red in SE8, your next case is to investigate racist signs used by businesses, I have a tip off for you that a company called Fyffes use racist signs to deter black people from working for them, get digging.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]He was thinking a black man was performing a nazi salute.

Even if he thought that, I don't see the point of the picture.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]Red in SE8, your next case is to investigate racist signs used by businesses, I have a tip off for you that a company called Fyffes use racist signs to deter black people from working for them, get digging.
    Get somebody from Fyffes to sign up here using one of those racist signs as their icon/avatar and I will start digging. This is a Charlton message board and if I read racist posts by a someone who posts using an offensive sectarian icon I will react to it whether you like it or not!
  • Options
    Why do people still bite at Ashtrays posts?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Damn - missed this one !
  • Options
    Wow! I've arrived at last ...I have one of my posts sunk!

Where do I sign up for the clique?
  • Options
    Wrong clique BA.
  • Options
    you keep fighting that fight Red, but never let it get in the way of the facts on the way, keep fighting comrade, one day you will find something.
  • Options
    I presume Red that you are from Irish Catholic descent, and that is what makes you such a sensitive soul when confronted by the oppressors symbols?
  • Options
    What exactly has Red_in_SE8 got factually wrong ? I cannot find a single one.
  • Options
    blokes from london never oppressed irish catholics stevey boy lol
  • Options
    Would have thought Red in SE8 was more sensitive to overt racist bigotry IMHO.
  • Options
    so where in DFT's avatar is there racist bigotry?

I know they didnt nolly, my parents are Irish catholics and I have never seen any, apart from the time I went to see Rangers play away to Steau Bucharest in the late 80's and made the mistake of mentioning my Catholic school upbringing, lol. But loike the oirish I'm not bitter, it was a cracking few days.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]so where in DFT's avatar is there racist bigotry?

If I stuck a Tory tree up as my avatar, and someone mentioned Thatcher, that'd be fair game. His avatar links him directly to a political viewpoint that has a history. It's not unfair to mention the history
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    you support rangers over celtic mate?
  • Options
    What IA said. I also favour Celtic over rangers but why is that relevant ?
  • Options
    If someone mentioned Thatcher to your Tory Avatar than that is fair game. But I still don't see the link between Rangers and Racism, care to enlighten me?

Yes I support Rangers, since the day I went to Bucharest, but then I don't get hung up on race or religion like some. I have never been a member of a political party or religion but may change one day. But I will not slate someone elses choice as long as it does not effect my life.
    You guys still hung up on the old sectarian ways lol. Let them sing songs etc, it didn't bother my dad an oirish labourer who came here in the 50's and it doesn't bother me, why are you so hung up on it?
  • Options
    If you need explaining as to why people "get hung up on old sectarian ways. Lol" then you have not learned from history and such an ignorant and blasé attitude to an undoubted evil staggers me.
  • Options
    Undoubted evil in the mind SHG, get over it, not worth wetting yourselves over whether people are offended or not. If you are one of the wronged say so and say why, but the mealy mouthed wet sympathies of you do gooders does no good for those that you feel are wronged. I presume you were an irish immigrant that felt offence at some stage or are you one of the wet left? Don't feel sorry for irish, or other, immigrants, they can make their way in life without you and your well meant tears and all the whining does is give excuses to those that can't or don't have the will to succeed. When did you ever hear a plea from irish immigrants for a wet nursing support service?
  • Options
    i asked who you supported thats all dont remember offending anyone.
  • Options
    wow from pizza in bournemouth, to racism in the usa, to an all out debate on flags, nazi salutes, irish history and back to football all in one go

this thread is impressive
  • Options
    thanks mate i try my best.
  • Options
    Nolly, the last post was clearly not aimed at you. I answered you earlier, yes I am a ger.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]If someone mentioned Thatcher to your Tory Avatar than that is fair game. But I still don't see the link between Rangers and Racism, care to enlighten me?

Your question was about D_F_T's avatar, which is NOT a Rangers crest or even anything to do with Rangers. It's entirely about Ulster Loyalists and (probably) the English Loyalist group linked earlier in the discussion. Political movement, not religious, ethnic or sporting.

Red_in_SE8's comment was about the actions of said Ulster Loyalists. Political.

He followed it up with a stupid choice of photo/comment, but the original comment was fair game.

And since we're all talking about Old Firm loyalties, I hate them both.