Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Spurs v Charlton FA Cup tie

13»

Comments

• Options
    I reckon there will be a stream
  • Options
    ooahh please go and support someone else, calling your own team a shit tie (london derby, hotly contested for 8 odd years,chance for them to lord it over us), and your general constant crying and moaning that we arent the size of club you want to us be is similar to a six year crying that his ice cream has fallen off its cone...

Man city might be a better option for you ...
  • Options
    lol turn it in oooah is proper charlton
  • Options
    if he was proper charlton he'd be in the charlton end at WHL
  • Options
    true...
  • Options
    its the constant crying ... hes like a child.... almost feel sorry for the bloke...
  • Options
    don't.....he's got prawn sandwiches
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]ooahh please go and support someone else, calling your own team a shit tie (london derby, hotly contested for 8 odd years,chance for them to lord it over us), and your general constant crying and moaning that we arent the size of club you want to us be is similar to a six year crying that his ice cream has fallen off its cone...

You really think spurs will consider us a big game?
  • Options
    If Tottenham did move to the Olympic stadium would they have to change their name to Statford Dons?
  • Options
    Tottenham the one club i LOVE TO HATE for a number of reasons too many to go into.Had no interest to obtain tickets for this match but will be 100% behind Charlton as always.Days gone by when the year has a (one) 1 on the end Tottenham win the cup.As with Luton you get only one bite of the cherry in a cup tie let this year be Charltons time to be in the spotlight and come away from north london with a smile as wide as The Blackwall Tunnel.
    As for Tottenham moving to a new ground ,as far away as Milton Kenyes will do for me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]ooahh please go and support someone else, calling your own team a shit tie (london derby, hotly contested for 8 odd years,chance for them to lord it over us), and your general constant crying and moaning that we arent the size of club you want to us be is similar to a six year crying that his ice cream has fallen off its cone...

no.... of course I dont ... buts its not a shit tie... Im just still surprised(foolishly, ive been on this site for years) that some people love knocking, insulting, pissing on their own club....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]ooahh please go and support someone else, calling your own team a shit tie (london derby, hotly contested for 8 odd years,chance for them to lord it over us), and your general constant crying and moaning that we arent the size of club you want to us be is similar to a six year crying that his ice cream has fallen off its cone...

no.... of course I dont ... buts its not a shit tie... Im just still surprised(foolishly, ive been on this site for years) that some people love knocking, insulting, pissing on their own club....
    I've only been on this site for a few months and it dosn't suprise me at all, some people on here are so negative.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]if he was proper charlton he'd be in the charlton end at WHL

couldn't get a ticket in there , sold out quicker than i expected ;-)
  • Options
    Anyone upper tier reckon people we will be standing? im row 11 and have some mates row 15, does anyone know how many rows the upper tier has, it doesnt sound like im close to the back
  • Options
    odd that this game is on Sunday but not on tv

:(

wonder if the club will do a beam back, bit too late now I guess
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]odd that this game is on Sunday but not on tv

Think its because of the Arsenal v Leeds game or something like that.