Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

+++2010/11 Takeover complete - Owners unknown, Michael Slater and Tony Jimenez fronting+++

1101112131416»

Comments

• Options
    For me this has to be seen as a postiive move - in the sense that it brings some financial stability. Actions speak louder than words, as said above, so now let's see if we extend contracts for Semedo and Racon and make a couple of good signings in the transfer window.

Onwards and upwards? Let's hope so...
  • Options
    AFC if takeover true? Worse then this?.
  • Options

AFC if takeover true? Worse then this?.

There is no takeover.
  • Options
    http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/881090094?-11197:833:0

CAFC statement has changed from "not for sale" to "unhelpful"
  • Options
    The denial has been removed then. That's a Duchatelet rant if ever I saw one {...}
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited April 2017
    ross1 said:

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/881090094?-11197:833:0

CAFC statement has changed from "not for sale" to "unhelpful"

Not helpful to highlight leasing the Valley to try & claw back the money, Duchatelet squandered by incredibly inept management. Even more unhelpful to remind everyone that separating the Valley led to Charlton becoming homeless before. Duchatelet the crusher of football dreams.
  • Options
    7 years ago today
  • Options

Scoham said:

7 years ago today

I know it all went pear-shaped later, but I loved that period of football! Chris Powell as manager, a team of hardworking and skilfull players, romping the league and promotion. What was there to dislike, until the age old problem of finances raised its ugly head. Nostalgia setting in!
    Please let RD be gone soon and let us get our Charlton back.
    Came so close to being back to being proper charlton full of proper charlton players and staff and then jiminez couldn’t help himself to funnel cash’s fortune to his other businesses.

What could have been.