Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What is up with Chelsea?

13»

Comments

• Options
    My husband said they are a greedy bunch of tossers that play for pounds not pride, that they are not worthy of his support and he is going to follow gillingham instead. I said he should come to chatlton, but he'll love the greedy tossers again tomorrow.

Think someone may be getting fired though...
    firing your husband just because of a 1-1 draw seems a tad harsh, Sadie

I think she's had her eye on @ValleyGary for a while personally ;-)
    nah he's too pretty for me and too young I like my men a little older and a lot more rough, a bit of meat and hair mmmmm lol.
    I was referring to Andre getting fired lol.
  • Options
    I tick all your boxes Babe!
  • Options
    I tick all your boxes Babe!
    I know you do Chirpy, but please dont call me Babe on CL!
  • Options
    My husband said they are a greedy bunch of tossers that play for pounds not pride, that they are not worthy of his support and he is going to follow gillingham instead. I said he should come to chatlton, but he'll love the greedy tossers again tomorrow.

Think someone may be getting fired though...
    firing your husband just because of a 1-1 draw seems a tad harsh, Sadie

I think she's had her eye on @ValleyGary for a while personally ;-)
    nah he's too pretty for me and too young I like my men a little older and a lot more rough, a bit of meat and hair mmmmm lol.
    I was referring to Andre getting fired lol.
    pretty? ive never been called that before!

thanks...i think.

• Options
    John Terry, Lampard and Drogba literally manage the dressing room, if one of them dislike the manager then the whole team backs the player. Happened with Scolari now happening with Villas Boas. Abramovic has to decide whether the old farts (terry etc) win again or keep a talented young manager, let him ditch the 3 of them and build his own team which has no dressing room influences of power.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Any team that sacks a manager who gets them to second in the league and runners up (on penalties) in the European Cup deserves what it gets.
  • Options
    Any team that sacks a manager who gets them to second in the league and runners up (on penalties) in the European Cup deserves what it gets.
    Nobody remembers the team that comes second Len, we all want winners nowadays
  • Options
    hahhahahahhahahahaaaaaaha

AVB is a goner now lol
  • Options
    Couldn't happen to a nicer club :-) Love it.
  • Options
    Ageing squad. Manager who looks out of his depth in The Premiership.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    be sacked in the morning
  • Options
    Ageing players with massive ego's and Roman Izwifesabitch are getting their comeuppance. Love it!!
  • Options
    What's wrong with Chelsea? They don't have Powell.

Seriously, they have relied on people like Lampard, Terry and Drogba for far too long, and the likes of Romelu, Mikel, Malouda, Kalou and Boswinga just aren't up to it. They need a massive clear-out, even more so than Arsenal, and unless Abramovich picks his man and sticks with him, they'll only fall further behind. Getting rid of Mourinho was the worst decision he's ever made.
  • Options
    I think Abramovich will lose interest and when he goes they'll be in a financial mess.
  • Options
    I think Abramovich will lose interest and when he goes they'll be in a financial mess.
    We can but pray.
  • Options
    Abramovich is clueless-amazing to achieve so little with these resources.
  • Options

David Moyes ............they should go get him now
  • Options
    The problem for them is they keep appointing these foreign managers who have no premier experience and expect instant results.

I can see man utd & Arsenal having the same problem when their respective managers finally leave.

Chelsea are crying out for a manager with prem experience and should pull out all stops to sign Steve Bruce as he's out of work.................now that would amuse me. ;-)
  • Options
    The problem for them is they keep appointing these foreign managers who have no premier experience and expect instant results.

I can see man utd & Arsenal having the same problem when their respective managers finally leave.

Chelsea are crying out for a manager with prem experience and should pull out all stops to sign Steve Bruce as he's out of work.................now that would amuse me. ;-)
    The Gum chewing Team {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ Alladyce and Co the Chelsea fans would love him
  • Options
    Wonder if roman will try to seduce harry with a bank account?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Harry Rednap would upset a few "ultras" in N17 if he went there to chase the dollar!
  • Options
    Jinxies Tango
  • Options
    Mourinho favourite for the Chelsea job apparently, would be great for them if he went back as they were playing some beautiful football then.

• Options
    Mourinho favourite for the Chelsea job apparently, would be great for them if he went back as they were playing some beautiful football then.

Can't see this happening for two reasons:
    Firstly, JM would be crazy to leave a far bigger club and go back to a club with an owner who changes managers on a whim
    And secondly, Roman is all about ego and to go back to Mourinho cap in hand is admitting he was wrong and for that reason alone makes this a no deal, but who knows with Chelsea?
  • Options

Can't see this happening for two reasons:
    Firstly, JM would be crazy to leave a far bigger club and go back to a club with an owner who changes managers on a whim
    And secondly, Roman is all about ego and to go back to Mourinho cap in hand is admitting he was wrong and for that reason alone makes this a no deal, but who knows with Chelsea?
    Evidently he has already bought a house in London and has said he wants to manage a premiership side, RA wouldn't necessarily need to grovel, money talks.
  • Options
    Fact is turning into fiction or the other way around.

Chelsea are a real life Footballers' Wives with John Terry being Jason Turner the past his best captain they can't get rid off who sees off different managers.
  • Options
    The 'football company' of Chelsea has become a joke! Pathetic.
  • Options
    Getting their just desserts I hope. Hate everything that "club" stands for.