Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

SSN REPORT LATEST BENT OFFER REJECTED

13»

Comments

• Options
    Just heard on Talksh*te that Wet Spam have denied making a bid as CAFC have made it clear that DB is not for sale!
  • Options
    Sky sports wouldn't have made a hoo-ha and had someone at the ground if there was nothing in it. Probably west ham just trying to save face after being made to look desperate.
  • Options
    How Sky must be kicking themselves for not showing this game, serves them right.
  • Options
    I dunno about that AKFA they are not that stupid. After all, you know Curbs, what result will he be looking for at the Valley...that's right 0-0 !
  • Options
    bunch of melts they are, what a game this will be, the whole spectacle will be quality imo. I am planning a major pizz up for this game, normal really as far as this fixture goes, me and me ol mate mortain gettin right on it
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]How Sky must be kicking themselves for not showing this game, serves them right.

Good to see you're not bitter AFKA..
  • Options
    To be fair to Sky, when the games were picked, the managers hadn't done the swap, and we looked dead and buried
  • Options
    At least we will be the main draw on Match of the Day.

We will won't we??
  • Options
    Its all very well having a pop at Curbs.

The reverse side is he is offering probably £6-8m more than Benty is worth, maybe he is trying to repay us a bit for M Bent, Sorondo etc.

I still voted no sell in the vote above, it would be akin to Robert Lee in 92.

If he keeps us up we can sell him to Liverpool for £15m in the summer and rebuild the squad.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I dunno about that AKFA they are not that stupid. After all, you know Curbs, what result will he be looking for at the Valley...that's right 0-0 !

0-0 will be a good result for them. We desperately need to win it, a draw is good for them.
  • Options
    I would imagine its westham's chairman doing this not Curbs, having said that its the game no room for sentiment I'm afraid. Can't understand why they would lie about bidding though, perhaps its a what if we offered you, not actually a bid.. just to test us
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    That's my thought too Razil.