Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Yeovil v Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• NE on for anyionsah and Benno for BWP
  • [cite]Posted By: GNelson[/cite]What an exciting day in the prem in terms of goals

Im watching soccer saturday and im on the edge of my seat...

who thought watching 4 blokes watching football would be such great entertainment
  • Eccles on for Anyinsah, and BWP comes off for Benno. (Lol)
  • Doc is just so clumsy it hurts
  • [cite]Posted By: Redmidland[/cite]NE on for anyionsah and Benno for BWP

Thats a bit attacking aint it???
  • Go on the daggers, we're in the playoffs for now
  • Dagenham equalise at Oldham - we move up a place.
  • addicks defending.....francis puts out for a throw.....jacko clears.....Francis gives away a throw...8 mins to go
  • Sam Williams pressures Francis, out for a throw, big boil nicely or whatever they're saying. Neat flick to Smith, Fry deals with the ball in, Huntington heads massively and it's now their throw in a good position. Back into the area, Sam Williams but Doc stabs away, Welsh on his left drives in but Ayling, drives in, no-one runs to near post and it's ours with Robbie E.
  • Elliott has it.....racon....jacko...NE....out for a yeovil throw
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2011
    Yeovil have a throw, Eccleston runs it out. We're going forwards with Fry, overhit to Henderson, time and space for them to move in, 7 on the clock, Francis intercepts and we have it as Semedo is challenged. Down line to Smith, to Williams who wins a throw.
  • NE...in pen area....beno....waggy....racon...francsi...waggy...semedo...fry...out for a yeovil gk
  • Smith crosses with his wrong foot and has gone well out. Elliot has it past his goal...
  • Yeovil have it.....goes out for a Eliott gk
  • Benson has fouled Smith, and it's a free kick in their own half.
  • Henderson clears it up, through to Williams who goes down - no penalty. Well played Francis.
  • When The commentators started laughing i thought i'd been re-directed to an episode of it's a knockout. :-/
  • Yeovil player goes down in pen area....nothing given......addicks get a gk....4 mins to go
  • Johnson is shoved over by Francis now though, and it seems that Virgo may come on as a makeshift striker - on for Johnson.
  • edited February 2011
    Come on Charlton!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• yeovil final sub.....virgo fr johnson
  • Long ball looking for Virgo, can't win it and back to Elliot. Cleared up to Huntington, Virgo was a bit naughty and gives away a free kick.
  • Wednesday equalise against MK, we move up another place.
  • Virgo tackles jacko.....should have been booked...gets away with it....addicks fk
  • Many miles have I travelled,
    Many games have I seen,
    Following Charlton my favourite team.
    Many hours have I spent in the covered end choir,
    Singing Valley Floyd Road,
    My only desire

Valley Floyd Road,
    Oh mist rolling in from the Thames,
    My desire, is always to be found at
    Valley, Floyd Road!
  • Yeovil, home of agricultural football both on and off the pitch by the sound of it!
  • weds 2-2 mkdons now

We need to hold on, this could turn out to be a reasonable day for us if everything stays the same
  • up to 5th now, cmon
  • Racon races into area but it's cleared or something or other, got into area but couldn't shoot.
  • addicks move forward.....yeovil defend....now attack....addicks throw 2 mins to go
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!