Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Yeovil v Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• I hate this, sitting here refreshing the pc whilst I am meant to be helping my 10 year old with her maths homework
  • Where the F@%k do the BBC get these commentators from?
  • Boos ringing around the Huish, Smith on it with 1 and a half minutes left, Dailly heads it away and they're going for it into the box, Russell in, headed on but Virgo - no, to Welsh but it's cleared by us. Through to Henderson, someone has a head injury for us.
  • doc passes back to elliott.....clears his lines.....yeovil throw.....yeovil attacking....adicks defend....daily down in a heap
  • [cite]Posted By: tangoflash[/cite]Where the F@%k do the BBC get these commentators from?
    We're on the Yeovil commentary which is good. Sort of.
  • Newcastle 4-4 Arsenil
  • [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]I hate this, sitting here refreshing the pc whilst I am meant to be helping my 10 year old with her maths homework
    I'm doing my A Level Maths, need any help here?
  • [cite]Posted By: Redmidland[/cite]doc passes back to elliott.....clears his lines.....yeovil throw.....yeovil attacking....adicks defend....daily down in a heap

He will play on he played on with a broken eye socket earlier in the season
  • 6 mins adde time!!!
  • 4-4 at st james....

I would love to see newcastle go on to wint he match
  • Sponsored links:

• newcastle back to 4-4. Bugger - that was 400-1 at HT!
  • Orient just equalised
  • 6 extra minutes!!!!!
  • I would love to see them lose 5-4 in the last minute.
  • [cite]Posted By: PaddyP17[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]I hate this, sitting here refreshing the pc whilst I am meant to be helping my 10 year old with her maths homework
    I'm doing my A Level Maths, need any help here?

Nah all easy, but thanks
  • Henderson out, drives forward, Russell to Williams, right by corner flag, deflection, claims for handball but no, Ehmer then back to Henderson after we clear.
  • The moo's from the Yeovil fans are deafening.
  • daily back up....perhaps even 7 mins injury time...addicks defending....daily defends.....yeovil attack....another handball decision in our favour!!!
  • Ehmer looks over the top, Russell there but nope or something, our GK as we time-waste. They're playing 3-3-4 now! Haha, Elliot clears, through to Virgo... nope, Doc tackles and it's their throw. To Smith, Elliot claims it when it matters. Lovely.
  • yeovil attacking again....elliott takes....
  • Sponsored links:

• Henderson to Ayling on right, forward, Virgo in the air, they ask for handball - no, Ayling can't slide it through and Andy Williams is offside.
  • yeovil come again....addicks defend....yeovil player offside.....3 mins to go
  • this commentator keeps talking about Charlton winning, I wish he'd shut up
  • Luke Ayling on his own at the back. They're on the edge of 18 yard box, Wotton gets there after a punch, Welsh, no, Russell out to near side for our throw.
  • addicks attack...beno fouls.....fk taken by henderson.....elliott punches clear.......addics get a throw
  • Lisbie has scored a last minute winner for Millwall
  • Good old Lisbie
  • whistle pleeeease
  • Francis takes the throw....yeovil come again.....yeovil get a throw..taken.....shot comes in....waggy blocks...ball comes in again.....30 secs to go.....elliott takes
  • Ehmer to Welsh, cross, no, out for throw, they have barely any back. Smith the only one back, Wotton flicks into area, Russell shoots after punchm Waggy down line but Smith heads, keeps it in play, to Russell, closed down but Virgo there, no, miscommunication and we pick it up.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!