Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Yeovil v Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• To my ‘orse,
    To my ‘orse,
    Sayin’ goodbye to my ‘orse,
    And as I was sayin’ goodbye to my ‘orse,
    SAYIN’ GOODBYE TO MY ‘ORSE

=D

Smith heads out for a throw, Anyinsah... doesn't take it. Francis launches up to BWP who falls over and we didn't get there.
  • Doc back to elliott....cears his lines....addicks throw
  • Johnson through to Williams, shrugs off one challenge but no. Racon quick feet there, past two and then plays it to Jacko who cannot control it. Russell on for someone or other.
  • Yeovil come again....defended....game stretches out......jacko miss controls...yeovil throw
  • Yeovil sub Russell for Tutte
  • with the exception of Soton, who play later, all the teams above us are winning.

COYR
  • BWP fouled addicks fk
  • Jacko takes....wasted
  • Smith on it, after we had a tame shot. Driven over the top... Williams gets stuck in and Francis clears up to a Yeovil player. Johnson can't beat his man and BWP finds Semedo. Francis forward, Anyinsah isolated, controls but they're back and it's cleared by Smith.
  • Yeovil attack...francis defends....BWP...Racon...francis...anyinsah...semedo...defeded addicks throw
  • Sponsored links:

• Ayling heads back to Henderson... now they're on about some other stuff...
  • Here is Johnson, out to Welsh, crosses - or not - Welsh does to near post, Williams couldn't get there but Francis did. Into area with Williams - no Francis stands firm, RUssell to Smith, out to Anyinsah to Semedo, nice ball but - oh, he's in the area, HUntington blocks and it's our corner. Excuse the typos.
  • yeovil come again.....addics defend....back with yeovil....addicks under presure....addicks attack....anyinsah... BWP....anyinsah....addicks corner
  • Corner in, GOAL! YEAH BWP!!!!
  • jacko....addicks sdore BWP!!!
  • Time to make some changes now chrissy P!
  • Completely against the run of play but YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!
  • BWP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Get in!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a signing he's turning out to be so far!
  • good corner from acko...BWP buries a header
  • Sponsored links:

• YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
  • Have a bit of that!

You reds!!!
  • We're singing!

Many miles have I travelled,
    Many games have I seen,
    Following Charlton my favourite team.
    Many hours have I spent in the covered end choir,
    Singing Valley Floyd Road,
    My only desire

Valley Floyd Road,
    Oh mist rolling in from the Thames,
    My desire, is always to be found at
    Valley, Floyd Road!
  • 18 1/2 mins gone
  • That is what happens when you have a goal scorer with confidence in your side, although he missed a sitter earlier
  • GET IN THERRRRRRRRRRRE... HE'S BETTER THAN SHAUNNNNNNNNN!
  • YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! Excellent, glad to see his earlier miss hasnt effected him!

We need to hold on to this
  • Waggy to Francis halfway in their half, out to Racon, we're going back to Dailly. MOved left to Fry who looks for BWP, out to Jacko, into area and no.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!