Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Yeovil v Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• Chance - no, Ehmer back towards Anyinsah almost but no. BWP on it, back over halfway to Fry, then back to Dailly... they're off on one. BB London now as the Yeovil one was very unreliable.

Wotton heads, Johnson not there, Tutte on it, erm... trying to close down Ehmer but Anyinsah concedes a goal kick. We presume it'll be half-time.
  • Yeovil gk.....not a good first half imho..HT
  • Half-time 0-0, Seth making me tea.
  • Time for some choice words from Alex Dyer again it sounds.
  • Hopefully with the wind behind us it could make a difference.
  • Right!!! addicks commentary has been poor....paddy i take it that yeovils commetary is providing a fuller description of th game?
  • edited February 2011
    [cite]Posted By: PaddyP17[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Jayajosh[/cite]Just logged on and notice Newcastle were 4-0 down at home to Arsenal. Love to see that go to 8. Nice one Pardew.

Sssh! Sillav Nitram doesn't want to know the scores!

Little bit to go now and Wotton receives it, back, can Waggy pressure Smith? Back to Henderson, Welsh can't keep it in, throw from wrong place and it's a foul throw!

LOL
  • [cite]Posted By: PaddyP17[/cite]Half-time 0-0, Seth making me tea.

Lucky you - gotta make my own...Mrs is watching a bloody film!!
  • Sounds like we're still missing that creativeness from the midfield. With Oxo going off inj, i personally would have liked to see reid brought on and jackson moved inside. Let's see what he does/says at HT.
  • We need to up our game...

We cant afford to be dropping points at this stage, especially when other teams in the top 10 are winning
  • Sponsored links:

• with the wind behind us in 2nd half perhaps NE and his pace should be on in place of Waggy maybe?
  • We have been shocking. Have not strung any passes together yet.
  • stats
    possesion 53% - 47% to yeovil
    attempts on 1-1
    attempts off 7-1 to yeovil
    corners 3-3
    fouls 7-7
  • Red, the Yeovil commentary provides good commentary for their stuff. They go off on loads of tangents. Sigh. Will go back to London because it's more reliable in terms of reception.
  • just had a quick look at the Newcastle forums - LOL - fair to say Pardew isn't flavour of the month
  • edited February 2011
  • we may be in the trend of nicking wins these days suits me.
  • [cite]Posted By: PaddyP17[/cite]Red, the Yeovil commentary provides good commentary for their stuff. They go off on loads of tangents. Sigh. Will go back to London because it's more reliable in terms of reception.

Hey mate dont expect much better on this side, but between us we should be able to give a decent match thread
  • Game kicks off....no subs so far
  • Yeovil have it....francis clears....racon...bwp...semedo...francis....
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Redmidland[/cite]Game kicks off....no subs so far

Apart from Racon, of course
  • We're underway again, reasonable attendance. Ball flicked forward, Fry poor clearance but clears properly. BWP gets there but Ayling can drive clear through to Johnson who's tackled, Elliot clears from outside the area, not far, ... Upson nicks it back, Racon gets there and Semedo forward to BWP and gets it back, to Francis on the right, back to Doc who hits it straight to Smith... we still look poor they say.
  • [cite]Posted By: Saga Lout[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Redmidland[/cite]Game kicks off....no subs so far

Apart from Racon, of course

Sorry meant at HT
  • Through ball to Johnson, Welsh was looking for Williams' run but not quite. They're looking better than us I believe. We move forward with Jose, wide to Jacko, back to Racon who looks again for Jacko but it's overhit. Racon hands to his head; we've started badly.
  • Yeovil attack....daily defends.....yeovil started brightly......racon...jacko....out of play for a yeovil throw
  • 3 mins gone.....BWP gives away a fk for hand ball
  • Upson gets it under, to Smith - driven forward but more in hope than anything. We play it from right to left, with Fry looking for Anyinsah. Headed up but back by Huntington.
  • Crowded House 2nd half - weather with us.
  • Fry...anyinsah...yeovil defend.....kepper has it
  • I've just had brain failure. Could someone remind me please, what is that tune that they just played before 2nd half kick off?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!