Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Yeovil v Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• We seize on a mistake, but Jacko miscontrols and would have had a shot but no, McCormack has it, Wotton back up to Williams, laid off to Johnson, man drifts inside but Dailly can find Rob Elliot. Poor clearance for their throw.
  • yeovil attacking.....welch to johnson.....elliott puts it out for a throw
  • Are we winning yet?
  • Elliot into the wind, low and far, finds Anyinsah who can't control. Driven downfield, Welsh gets there and Fry can only clear for a throw. Indeed I am mate.
  • yeol ome again....doc defends.....yeovi get it back....wed 0-1 mk dons
  • Ayling headed away to Doc, Anyinsah wins but Huntington to Smith, Williams on his chest through to Johnson - not quite, Dailly gets there to Elliot who clears into touch. They're always saying in the channels and make Doc and Dailly run. Ayling down the line, Anyinsah closes him, down line but into touch for our throw.
  • ok I'll stick with addicks commentary
  • Wotton wins it in the air, breaks to Tutte after we have it - but he shoots nowhere near the goal, decent strike though.
  • Wotton in the middle of the pitch... they say other stuff... Doc heads away back to Wotton, Welsh forward again, they launch it but we dominate aerially there.
  • the commentator needs to concentrate on the game ¬¬
  • Sponsored links:

• these commentators on cafctv are woeful...

They are just chatting a load of bollocks and they are not telling us about the game
  • McCormack in centre, too clever almost taken off him, gets away with it though. Away in the midfield but Ehmer wins well with Waggy.
  • Addicks attacking.....yeovil defend....Doc defends...macca.....yeovil give away a throw....22 mins gone
  • We have a free kick right on the line on the right hand side. Jacko into the area, Wotton away, Francis picks up but Wotton again, Waggy in box, cleared to Jackson, but Ehmer out for a throw. Francis at feet, Tutte slides well and gone for our corner.
  • Jackko takes a fk......defended.....francis......waggy......jacko....adicks throw.....francis...another addicks corner
  • Francis in, danger area, Jacko heads it - well wide.
  • coner taken.....yeovil gk......macca off.. racon on
  • Macca's being subbed - Racon on.

Many miles have I travelled,
    Many games have I seen,
    Following Charlton my favourite team.
    Many hours have I spent in the covered end choir,
    Singing Valley Floyd Road,
    My only desire

Valley Floyd Road,
    Oh mist rolling in from the Thames,
    My desire, is always to be found at
    Valley, Floyd Road!
  • racon on for McCormack
  • macca injured
  • Sponsored links:

• BWP late challenge on Smith - simply mistimed. Smith's up and hobbling a bit, it's only pain lad.
  • Racon is on, sounds likes a boring game, not making anything happen.
  • Free kick cleared by Dailly, but he can only clear for a corner.
  • yeovil win a corner.....dont know why!!!
  • corner taken.....shot comes in...just wide
  • Outswinger by Williams, low into the box and Huntingdon used skill on half volley as Fry missed it, 10 yards out but wide.
  • is there any chance people can stop giving away other scores, so that some of us can enjoy highlights on the box this evening?
  • cafc commentary is poor today......sorry for the updates from my side lads
  • Yeovil on top, Upson out to Smith, played down line and back with Wotton to Ehmer. Halfway, easy for Francis but Upson picks it up - keeps it in and gets them a throw.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!