Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Yeovil v Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• When the red red robin
    Goes bob bob bobbin’
    Along, along,
    There’ll be no more sobbin’
    As he keeps throbbin’
    His old, sweet song,
    Wake up, wake up, you sleepy head,
    Get up, get up get out of bed,
    Cheer up, cheer up, the sun is red,
    Live long, laugh and be happy!

What if I feel blue,
    I’ll go walking through
    Fields of flowers,
    Rain may glisten but still I listen
    For hours, and hours.
    I’m like a kid again,
    Doing what I did again,
    Singing this song,
    When the Red Red Robin
    Goes Bob Bob Bobbin’ along!

(Seth's idea. Personally I don't get the point of writing these chants rather than singing them. He says he's now going to sing it to annoy me... Oh god he's started.)
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]I fancy us here offy

Me too. But you wtch waht happens if we don't win. I hope it doesn't come to that - or if it does I hope I'm wrong.
  • Right getting ready for the off...COYR's
  • I'm in queenslnd in the I phone ... Hope I can get the commentary to work... Come on you REDS!!!!!!!!!!
  • Teams are coming out
  • Up the Addicks
  • Paddy / red mid, why don't you do the updates in shifts ? Give yourselves a bit of a break
  • edited February 2011
    Its the main commentary game on Radio London 94.9. COYR!!
  • We're going to be listening to Chris Bittles and Ed Hadwin, the Yeovil people. "It'll give us twin perspectives on the commentary to enrich the online experience," says Seth. (Jeeeeeeesus.)
  • Sponsored links:

• Nah, I'll bomb through. So long as Seth doesn't distract and annoy me.
  • They reckon their pace up front will outdo Dailly and Doc. Which is entirely possible. We're all in red and kick off...
  • Game underway......cafc defending in front of own fans.....addicks to ko.
  • Karl Evans gets us underway. Out to Francis, drives far too long to the keeper Henderson.
  • They're playing an interesting 4-4-1-1 (or if you will, 4-5-1). Thrashed down the line but it goes for a GK because of the swirling winds.
  • Arsenal one up at newcastel
  • Smith lofts forward to Welsh, but he can't get it to Williams.
  • Paddy shall we take it in turns or both do it at sametime?
  • Yeovil throw in addicks half....francis defends...
  • Yeovil launch to Johnson, Waggy volleys clear as far as Wotton but it's a throw. Taken quickly, Smith forward to Williams, tries to play in Johnson but Waggy gets in well to tackle. We try to break but it's shut down.
  • Sponsored links:

• Brighton losing
  • flat atmosphere according to commentary arsenal 2-0 up
  • Far side of the field and Waggy challenges... They give an update with Bristol going up against BHA, Wotton has his pocket picked and Upson gives away a free kick within shooting distance.
  • Jackson probably to take - very dangerous, they say - Jackson over the wall at Henderson, tipped over the bar. Standard corner.
  • brighton losing at bristol
  • Jacko takes fk.....great save from yeo keper....addicks corner
  • All the way through and almost to Anyinsah, cleared by Yeovil though. Arsenal are already 2 up!
  • defended...addicks have a throw
  • Just settling down; the wind's not a problem on the deck but playing it long's a problem.
  • Ayling puts in a good challenge but Upson plays a blind ball. Semedo to Francis, Johnson does well and puts it out for an attacking throw.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!