Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Yeovil 0 - 1 Charlton - Post match views

124»

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]These are the football league stats which really show our central midfield is not good enough in creating chances, although may contribute to our defensive record.http://tinyurl.com/assistscafc
    I would agree but all these stats show is that our cm's get the ball out wide to the wingers who get the cross in...
  • I don't really rate Macormack but maybe dropping Racon and putting him in and only having one out and out winger at any one time has made us a bit more solid. Racon did have a tendency not to mark up sometimes and he'd often be caught between two players. Having the pace up front rather than on the wings has probably also had an affect. Still concerned about how we are going to open teams up at home.
  • What a great day out I had. I'll miss going there (if we are lucky to go up). I was sitting with the locals and they definitely don't think we will go up. In fact one of them was offering CP a ten quid bet there and then that we wouldn't go up... also along with abuse that we cheated (doc) and that CP should be ashamed of the way we played. At least they were respectful in their abuse as they were calling him Mr Powell. He's going to have to get used to getting a bit of abuse (from oppo fans) but he really didn't like it and perhaps he should learn to ignore it.

I was sat behind the away dug out so you get such a different perspective than from sitting up in the north upper. What a large back room staff we have. Alex Dyer is a lively so in so. I did hear someone say that the team got a massive bollocking at half time. Hopefully we can start playing in both halves soon enough?
  • Oh and another thing i noticed was Keithy P's several trips down to the dugout to mention something or other. Couldn't hear what he was saying but he came down from his seat at least two or 3 times.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Oh and another thing i noticed was Keithy P's several trips down to the dugout to mention something or other. Couldn't hear what he was saying but he came down from his seat at least two or 3 times.

Probably couldn't get a signal on his mobile, same as us in Yeovil.

;o)
  • edited February 2011
    Not a big deal as we won, but didn't Virgo come on late on?

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/04022011/63/virgo-banned-addicks-visit.html
  • The Yeovil boss has overseen a remarkable turnaround at Huish Park, winning five and drawing three of their last nine league outings

Knew they were in decent nick, but didn't realise the run they were on.