Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton XI v Ashford United - Monday 21st Feb

13»

Comments

• Jeff Ross, what a player.
  • His brother used to live down my road. When Jeff came to visit I couldn't believe it was him!
  • They even named you after the great one.
  • I know B-)

Always rolled with Arter on the back of my Ashford shirt though.
  • [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Is Popo the real deal or another James Walker?

Seems to score a lot of goals.

I've seen him a couple of times and he hasn't really floated my boat but the subsequent reports of games I saw him in didn't really talk about him so I just assume they were off-days.
    I could see there is a decent player in there - fast and strong and pretty good technique - but might need to fill out or grow a little.
    Not seen much of Popo myself but seems to be at a similar level to Tuna and Perkins to me - will score goals at u18 level but probably some way off the first team.

But then some strikers will score goals whatever level they're at. Benson a good example, all round game isn't great but still scores at this level.
  • Popo took all his goals well I thought. Harriet also seems promising. Wagstaff looked a class above, as you would expect
  • Good night at Homelands,well supported, some of the youngsters look good, impressed with the "mini Kyel Reid" Calum Harriett.
    Popo took his goals well, probably a bit lightweight at the moment aka Tama Tuner.