Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hartlepool v's addicks match thread

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: lancashire lad[/cite]according to the commentary McOxo took the corner

an easy mistake to make I suppose... almost as easy as Djimi Traore and Tomas Radzinski
  • off for HT drink....back soon...hopefuly to update on addicks victory!!
  • Can SCP inspire the team to come back like he did on Saturday?
  • Come on you addicks.
  • come on charlton, think this could be kind of game reid would do well in.
  • The commentator is obsessed that we have fallen behing in every chris powell game, not true against yeovil, colchester, and Plymouth...so he is plain wrong
  • Thats it lads trick them into a false sense of security
    CP's masterplan :)
  • [cite]Posted By: seth plum[/cite]The commentator is obsessed that we have fallen behing in every chris powell game, not true against yeovil, colchester, and Plymouth...so he is plain wrong

stupid commentator.
  • At HT comentators were saying CP might go 4-3-3, jacko needs to get in the game...we should have the quality to beat pool.....but not playing...they would like to be in changing room at to hear what CP is saying
  • I think we need to try to adjust with current players for at least first part of secon half, certainly don't let in another as they kick the right way for them, make changes after seeing if present players can do anything...we must at least compete
  • Sponsored links:

• CAFC Player left microphone on. Slagging off the scottish league. Talking about players wages etc and how crap the standard is
  • [cite]Posted By: Redmidland[/cite]jacko needs to get in the game

I have to say apart from his header on Sat he's needed to do that for about a month now
  • ok got a glass (large) of Merlot.....ready to go for 2nd half.....now COYR's.....we need a win
  • Great chatter from the commentators, talking about Boro, how Boyd 'just walks about' and Lita 'can look like he's never played football in his life'
  • [cite]Posted By: Redmidland[/cite]At HT comentators were saying CP might go 4-3-3, jacko needs to get in the game...we should have the quality to beat pool.....but not playing...they would like to be in changing room at to hear what CP is saying
    They were saying we've played 4-3-3 most of the season. Not sure where they got that idea from.
  • [cite]Posted By: heavenSE7[/cite]CAFC Player left microphone on. Slagging off the scottish league. Talking about players wages etc and how crap the standard is

How funny was that!!! LOL
  • quite entertaining off mike chat during half time..hignett reckons scottish football is a farce...you don't need to win the ball there, it's given to you, hignett is scating about boro and their wage bill...27 mil, that has to go down to 10 mil, he reckond mowbray has a job on there
  • Quality stuff!
  • [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Redmidland[/cite]jacko needs to get in the game

I have to say apart from his header on Sat he's needed to do that for about a month now

What he said.
  • "Boro's wage bill is £27m. They've got to get it down to £10m."

"Boyd is on £40k per week ... in the Championship"
  • Sponsored links:

• Hignett reckons players play with fear. Worried about what fans say, managers say. Good players don't care. They have confidence in themselves.
  • It's only a matter of time before one of them says 'so you smashed it last night?'
  • Why are we not winning?
  • Higgnet just plays masters now...coaches u13's.....player nowadays play with fear....interesting comments....good players dont care about making mistakes....addicks players out now and been sent out early.....CP may have given them a bit of a rough up by sounds of it!!
  • hignett coaches U13's and joins in with them...he reckons players play with fear, good players don't care, a mistake goes by..looks like changes, players sent out early...a signal that powell has given them a telling off according to hignett, pools coming out now
  • When will these commentators learn "SWITCH OFF THE BLOODY MIC!"
  • Come on Charlton... first time ive put us in my accumulator in months!
  • we are attacking to commentators left
  • ok here we go....pools have ko...no changes
  • [cite]Posted By: Petefromcornwall[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Redmidland[/cite]jacko needs to get in the game

What he said.
    coincides with PP leaving!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!