Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hartlepool v's addicks match thread

Comments

• fk taken......cleared......bwp...pool clear and attack...defended...addicks get a gk
  • 5 mins to go
  • we attack, no they get it, and there is a foul by oxo on monkhouse, pools FK after treatment on half way, big men up, we have to defend, clear, BWP no success, and pools come again, quite a danger, and we hang on 'diagonal balls' killing us it seems, long ball, pawel flick, their keeper...same all half, they have a shot and nearly score....a let off
  • need to learn that a game lasts 90 minutes and not 45. Sure we will improve second half. Not many options on the bench though unless Reid comes on and Jacko moves inside. Squad could do with the boost of another couple of players.
  • Believe it or not, LL's stats last week showed that under Parkinson we started games pretty well - and conceded more goals in the 45-60 mins period than any other.

Under SCP it seems to be the exaqxt opposite. Start slow, and then galvanise them at h/t. As NLA says, all part of the plan.

Waggy on pretty uick in the seconf half , I think.

COYR!
  • pool attack....shot comes in.....elliott saves....back to pool player who misses it by inches
  • we are poor clearly, fry attacks, jacko, fry throw, pawel flick, and we fail
  • fry takes a throw....abbott...jacko.....loses it...c'mon addicks
  • One way traffic. Another half time bollocking due from CP. But how many times can he do that and still make an impact?
  • Sponsored links:

• come on charlton nick one
  • I've never been to Hartlepool - I imagine that it's one of those small cruddy pitches, rainy and windswept,where we never seem to pass well. Like Exeter or Yeovil. Grrrrowl.
  • CP has his work cut out......pool attack....addicks get a throw.....francis takes....abbott.....BWP loses it....pool slam clear.....out for addicks gk..abbott...bwp.....addicks get a corner
  • pools attack, we have a defensive throw, abbott tries to find BWP cut out again, long clearence, and robbie has a goal kick...rain less now, bwp attacks and we have a corner...first in the whole game I think
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]need to learn that a game lasts 90 minutes and not 45. Sure we will improve second half. Not many options on the bench though unless Reid comes on and Jacko moves inside. Squad could do with the boost of another couple of players.

Was thinking exactly the same. The bench is hardly inspiring. We have gone from overloaded with strikers to not having one on the bench. Bloody injuries.
  • maca takes defended....addicks throw.....macca....BWP tackled...addicks fk 30 yds out
  • [cite]Posted By: Nadou[/cite]One way traffic. Another half time bollocking due from CP. But how many times can he do that and still make an impact?

Just what I was thinking... sounds very poor and we don't have a lot we can do really... taking off a forward for Wagstaff or Reid is an option but it looks like a backwards step
  • fk taken by francis.....wasted...out for a gk....
  • corner headed clear for our throw, we attack, BWP fouled and our FK about 30 yards out, some moderate danger...francis to take, back post and straight out for a goal kick
  • wasted freekick there why dont we lay one off and bang it
  • Sponsored links:

• 1 min added time.....pool gk...pool throw....
  • Last season it was our first away game and the pitch was very good, but that was a bit different
  • [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]need to learn that a game lasts 90 minutes and not 45. Sure we will improve second half. Not many options on the bench though unless Reid comes on and Jacko moves inside. Squad could do with the boost of another couple of players.

Was thinking exactly the same. The bench is hardly inspiring. We have gone from overloaded with strikers to not having one on the bench. Bloody injuries.

Doesn't help that the three fit strikers we have are all on the pitch from the off. personally, I'd rather call Tuna back and give him a chance before we bring in any more strikers, plus we don't know how long they are out for, Anyinsah and Benson could be back by Saturday........
  • BBC live text just said Semedo took a corner... surely not?!
  • BWP attacking...pool clear....HT
  • Sounds very similar to P'Boro game. Lucky to be only 1-0 down at HT. Wagstaff or Reidy on please and get some pace out there.

Same team talk from saturday please Chris. Sort them out!
  • only one corner in the game..to us
    only one goal so far..to them !!
    BWP attacks, pools clear and now ht LOSING 1-0
    Tea
  • [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]need to learn that a game lasts 90 minutes and not 45. Sure we will improve second half. Not many options on the bench though unless Reid comes on and Jacko moves inside. Squad could do with the boost of another couple of players.

Waggy's our man. Trust me!
  • according to the commentary McOxo took the corner
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!