Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hartlepool v's addicks match thread

1131415161719»

Comments

• Very disappointed This has been coming, we've had quite a bit of fortune and we have yet to dominate anyone for 70-80% of the game.

I just hoped that tonight with one of our games in hand, a win, 5 wins out of 5 under a new man would get everyone else looking over the shoulders at us. But for some reason 4 wins out of 4 the players still don't play with the confidence you'd think winning games would.

Centre midfield is a problem, McCormack I just don't think is good enough to be starting for a team with any true ambitions for promotion imo. Unless Powell can bring in a loan to resolve it I think the rest of the season will be us carrying on either winning or losing by the odd goal, slugging it out each week
  • I think we're so close to getting a promotion team, as everyone has already said, a pacey cb and creative cm is needed, I don't think we can grab automatic now I think we've lost/drawn a few too many tat we should of won (e.g.walsall, tranmere, hartlepool,daggers)
    Think we will get play offs, but play offs is pretty much in the lap of the gods.
  • didnt expect to lose to a poor hartlepool team conceding plenty of goals even with the poor squad weve got.knew we had got away with things for past month and expected CP to know as well,thats why i was expecting more sighnings,thought he might av a bit more about him,hope im proved wrong but we are not very good!!!
  • At least the calls for a creative midfielder weren't an excuse to slag Racon. None of these mediocre sides that outplay us (even the ones that beat us) have special maestroes, they just play mostly in our half at our invitation and get balls in the mix. Eventually they go in. Chris must address our shape and set-up.
  • As I feared sadly.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!