Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hartlepool v's addicks match thread

Comments

• TBF this sort of performance has been on the cards.
  • [cite]Posted By: heavenSE7[/cite]Not feeling this game. I'm gonna turn off and read later. I'm sure i'm a jinx. Whenever i've listened to a game on the radio we blow it.

Over and out.

boo

Loyal supporters
  • Jacko to wriggle through, Semedo to Jenkinson but now Monkhouse on it, Liddell with support but comes inside, finds Haslam. Collins to Sweeney, no, Fry shepherds for a goal kick. 15 to go.
  • semedo....loses it...pool attacking.....fry defends.....addicks gk.....15 left
  • Elliot up, won by Doc on 2nd attempt, bundling forward and it's through to Flinders. Jenkinson forward but they get the second ball, Horwood forward, Elliot claims.
  • doc....bwp.....pools keeper...jenkinson loses it......pool attack....elliott takes
  • im outta here
  • fry sounds as though he's having a mare....
  • Sloppy play from Fry, back to Dailly to Doc to Jose, out to Jenkinson, and we win a throw. Seems like we have no support on wide areas. Turn on edge from Abbott cut out by Pools, they clear, Doc underneath, Semedo turns and lifts forward to BWP but flicked out of play for their throw.
  • addicks not playing well again.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Orient now doing us a favour.
  • Typical Charlton...
  • Franchise 2-3 Orient. They're only 3 points off 6th!!
  • Wright-Phillips needs to come off I think, put Waggy wide right, Eccles up front
  • At least Semedo hasn't given up...COYR!
  • hit the bar, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • reid attacks....wins a throw....taken...semedo...jenkinson.....bwp...ne...out of play.....addicks with a throw.....daily....reid.....wins a throw......abbott......ne....bwp hits the bar.....ne saved!!
  • Pools play it off eachother's whatever, Sweeney's ball goes out of play, Reidy to play it, off Sweeney and a throw in our half. Semedo flicks up outside centre circle, out to Jenkinson. BWP feeds back wildly to Eccleston, but that really doesn't work. Don't know why he's done that. We win the throw, Semedo wants it but Dailly gets, into their half, pass to Reidy, back inside, played off Sweeney for our throw. Abbott to Reid on edge of area, gets past, BWP hits the bar and Flinders saves the followup from Eccleston.
  • Off the bar... eccleston... off the line
  • Hit the bar (BWP I think?)
  • Sponsored links:

• as it stands same number of games as southampton, 1 less point, (very) inferior goal difference - making it tough for ourselves.
  • [cite]Posted By: sam3110[/cite]Wright-Phillips needs to come off I think, put Waggy wide right, Eccles up front

This but Abbott over BWP.
  • BWP hits bar, we called handball, good save they clear
  • BWP attacking.....pool get a throw
  • Doc forward into BWP, pace race and keeps it from going for a GK, a throw. 10 minutes or so left...
  • [cite]Posted By: sam3110[/cite]Wright-Phillips needs to come off I think, put Waggy wide right, Eccles up front

Good call. A bloke who has been anonymous for large parts of his 3 games so far, but when presented with a chance has taken it.......
  • Pools sub - Donaldson makes way, it seems like McSweeney is coming on...?
  • pool sub......humphries on
  • Come on you addicks
  • Pools win play, Humphries on halfway, back to Liddle, down the right but Dailly out for their throw.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!