Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hartlepool v's addicks match thread

Comments

• pool get a throw...
  • [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: sam3110[/cite]Wright-Phillips needs to come off I think, put Waggy wide right, Eccles up front

Good call. A bloke who has been anonymous for large parts of his 3 games so far, but when presented with a chance has taken it.......

Didn't take it just now though, seems like it's not his night, want him to make me eat my words now but I'd take him off
  • pool have another throw...9 mins to go....fry defends....another pool throw
  • Oldham and MKD losing. Back to 5th

Spurs winning in the San Siro
  • COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Yids get an away goal... 0-1
  • Reid looks to have got it away but no, it's their throw on the near side. Edge of our area, Humphries (who came on) takes, danger-ish, headed away by Fry, near side into touch for another throw. We have some people up, Humphries into the middle, cut out and Liddle again, finds a shirt in Sweeney, Humphries - we complete the clearance, Reidy in centre circle with Semedo, who is closed down and Reidy can't get to the return ball.
  • throw taken....pool attack....semedo...reid.....semedo...reid loses it
  • [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Seconded!
  • 8 mins to go
  • Sponsored links:

• still time we will get another chance i am sure
  • Last eight minutes... Flinders forward to Monkhouse, Doc wins it and it's watched into touch by Pools in their own half.
  • pool have throw in own half
  • the rate Wednesday are going they will be drawn into a relegation battle
  • Free kick to us as Reidy goes down on the edge of the right hand side of the area.
  • Anyone else got buzzing sound?
  • Come on you reds!!
  • corner Cafc
  • addicks get a fk as reid is fouled.....good chance here maybe....reid to take......addicks get a corner
  • Into the middle, Carl hits from the edge of the box and out for our corner - deflected. Reidy to take again.
  • Sponsored links:

• GRRRRRRRR!

Come on you reds!
  • [cite]Posted By: UP...THE...ADDICKS[/cite]Anyone else got buzzing sound?

Is mobile phone going off!
  • [cite]Posted By: UP...THE...ADDICKS[/cite]Anyone else got buzzing sound?

Yes, someone's mobile is too close to their microphone
  • why does this fella keep saying pools
  • Jenkinson into the middle but they break - 1 vs 4, not rushed and then a yellow from a "vicious" sliding challenge by JJ.
  • bye bye jacko?
  • Come on you Reds!!
  • nasty Challenge by Jenkinson according to Craig Hignett should have been red
  • corner defended...pool attack.....jacko gives away a foul.....maybe sent off...only a yelow!!
  • we should put fortune up front,
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!