Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hartlepool v's addicks match thread

Comments

• Hartlepool home record in the last 6 games. P6 W4 D1 L1.

At some point I am going to sit down and work out how many goals we have let in from set plays this season. Far too many.
  • A point will be decent, not too much damage tablewise as things stand but we really need to at least get a draw.
  • addicks throw....fry takes.....BWP......wins a fk
  • Whistle blown, out for our throw. Fry to take, inside their half, looking for options - no movement - BWP wins it and wins a free kick. We have an attacking position, Reidy over maybe to take it. Seems like it's a dubious free kick.
  • Ok, lucky shirt's out of the wash bin and on!
  • Said exactly that the other day. Let in far too many goals from corners and free kicks.
  • Reid in, flicked on, cleared by Pools back to Reid, bulldozed by Larkin and we have a throw. Abbott, down left - doesn't win the corner; a goal kick.
  • [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]Hartlepool home record in the last 6 games. P6 W4 D1 L1.

At some point I am going to sit down and work out how many goals we have let in from set plays this season. Far too many.
    we need a man on each post
  • fk taken by reid....pools clear...reid has it back.....addicks throw.....now pools gk
  • Sounds like Abbott is playing left midfield at the moment!
  • Sponsored links:

• Winter night game 2289
    Summer 1st away game of season 4408
  • Whats happend to Doncaster in Championship, always thought they were a good team. 5-0 down at home to Ipswich.
  • Abbott wasted effort
  • Abbott goes for a wild effort from 45 yards out, screws it up completely.
  • abbott tries to shoot from 45 yds!!! high and wide
  • dialy conceeds another fk!!
  • giving away free kicks again
  • Pools down the right, cut out and down the right again - Dailly concedes a free kick, ref's gonna let him off now I think. Horwood to take.
  • Dailly foul edge of area yet again
  • BWP has hardly touched the ball and it sounds like we really seem to have lacked some invention and control this evening
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Redmidland[/cite]abbott tries to shoot from 45 yds!!! high and wide

A striker with confidence ;-)
  • fk taken......defended...elliott claims
  • Horwood in, from right, shot to back post, Elliot claims, tries to bowl but eventually Collins bundles into him as he kicks, tempers flaring now...
  • Horwood sounds well dangerous
  • Not feeling this game. I'm gonna turn off and read later. I'm sure i'm a jinx. Whenever i've listened to a game on the radio we blow it.

Over and out.
  • Ref cards to someone I believe, Collins in the book.
  • addicks fk and pool player - collins- booked
  • elliott slips
  • Elliot slips and concedes the throw...
  • 'Clueless football'
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!