Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hartlepool v's addicks match thread

Comments

• pool attacking....defended by fry.....pool come again.....macca defends.....ne attacks.....macca... out for a pool throw
  • MK Dons 1 0 up against the Os
  • Come on you reds! Lets get a lead in this game.
  • francis....macca loses it...pool attack...doc defends....addicks have it back...11 mins gone...pool gk
  • Francis plays it long, now oxo, but pools gaet it and attack, we hold firm and come away with ball...BWP loses out and pools GK...'stop start' apparantly
  • addicks struggling to get passing game going
  • pool come again....pool get a fk on edge of addicks pen area
  • Stop start game, not much passing going on. BIG PAV been a bit sloppy with passes. H'Pool launching balls forward, big throw ins. Craig Hignett says Hartlepool aren't a footballing side. Going to be a battle rather than open game.
  • [cite]Posted By: otherwarwickaddick[/cite]MK Dons 1 0 up against the Os

Which jumps them into a play-off place, for the moment at least and shows it is a def. a night to take advantage of others not playing. COYR!
  • Dangerous area for H'Pool free kick... hits the bar. Scrambled in 1-0 H'POOL. CRAP
  • Sponsored links:

• Many miles have I travelled,
    Many games have I seen,
    Following Charlton my favourite team.
    Many hours have I spent in the covered end choir,
    Singing Valley Floyd Road,
    My only desire

Valley Floyd Road,
    Oh mist rolling in from the Thames,
    My desire, is always to be found at
    Valley, Floyd Road!

Pools win FK, try to take quickly, not allowed, dangerous area, kick to be taken, all line up and ready, lets see, suits a left footer...even hall, bent in, hits bar goal...bollocks
  • fk taken by Hall.....hits the bar and pool score
  • Still haven't take the lead under CP.
  • addicks not got going yet
  • this is not good...Monkhouse scored...we have a challenge...commentator talks bollocks about us never taking the lead in any powell game...eh?
  • ? they have just said we have not taken the lead in any of SCPs games, does that include the 1-0s?
  • addicks attacking.....loses it.....pool attacking again...elliott takes
  • mk dons winning
  • Sponsored links:

• losing, and not really started at all, grim oop north and all that, they attack on right, francis messes up, they continue attack and win attacking throw
  • pool attack again....francis makes a mess...pool comes again....fry puts out for a throw
  • [cite]Posted By: heavenSE7[/cite]Still haven't take the lead under CP.

Apart from the 3 out of his 4 games?
  • Time for the first first half goal under SCP methinks
  • addicks rocking and not playing well......defence is being beaten.....
  • 1st attempt on target for them

COME ON ADDICKS THESE THINGS TURN AROUND SO QUICKLY!
  • [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]? they have just said we have not taken the lead in any of SCPs games, does that include the 1-0s?

or even the 2-0 v Plymouth?

COYR. Let's get back into it before h/t...
  • edited February 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: heavenSE7[/cite]Still haven't take the lead under CP.

Apart from the 3 out of his 4 games?

Just repeating what the radio said. Didn't even have time to think about it.

Sounds like we really need someone linking up our good front line and the midfield. Semedo and McOxo simply aren't that type of player.
  • Fry gives away a throw in own half.....abbott not on game....another fk on edge of our area
  • fk taken....saved by elliott
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!