Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hartlepool v's addicks match thread

Comments

• edited February 2011
    [cite]Posted By: seth plum[/cite]It's Seth here, not paddyp17 who is far better than me on the old updates...hi redmidland update stalwart, I reckon if all of us listening chip in we should cover most of it. Apologies to all in advance for my slowness, and my typos...if our player coverage is crap will listen to the Hartlepool commentary for a different perspective.

Hey seth, glad to have u onboard, CL seems a bit slow this evening, so between us and others we should be able to give fairly good updates.
  • At the moment on player nothing from pool or us, I understand Craig Hignett is the expert there with our coverage, maybe pool don't have any commentary. I will be mightily cheesed off if the so and sos don't plug us in to get coverage, it's nights like this we subscribe for...if we're an afterthought it will be a very poor show!
  • Its definitely a 4 3 3 attacking and 4 5 1 defending, compliments Francis as well because that's how we played against peterborough, and he had a blinder, exited for this one, 3 1 charlton, abbott, mcoxo and BWP
  • Pleased to see Solly back.

Macca holds his place regardless or would Racon have started?

Up the Addicks
  • [cite]Posted By: PragueAddick[/cite]Fry and Abbott in for Bessone and Waggott.
    Thought we'd seen the last of waggot ;-)
  • cheers mr se7 you have got us a plan B
  • [cite]Posted By: seth plum[/cite]At the moment on player nothing from pool or us, I understand Craig Hignett is the expert there with our coverage, maybe pool don't have any commentary. I will be mightily cheesed off if the so and sos don't plug us in to get coverage, it's nights like this we subscribe for...if we're an afterthought it will be a very poor show!

On now mate
  • Solly on the bench? great news, was just worrying this morning about his progress.

I think Racon's knee problem is for real. Was at the Swindon fiasco and noticed the black strapping he was wearing, and he seemed to have trouble running at times. But then as a mate said that night, the running trouble seems to occur only when he's tracking back...

Good thing is that SCP is getting performances out of Oxo, so he can afford to get Racon sorted out.

COYR
  • cafc player seems to be ok so far.....hooray!!
  • 'contractual reasons now apparently on the bbc tees' didnt this happen the other week aswell?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: mr.se7[/cite]'contractual reasons now apparently on the bbc tees' didnt this happen the other week aswell?

you have to have a whippet licence to listen ;-)
  • radio tees says current programme is unavailable...'contractual'...so we are at the mercy of CAFC player, and so far there is nothing
  • It always happens unless you are actually in the area of broadcast :(
  • A bit nervous about this game. One of them I think most of us on here kind of expect us to win. We're either gonna stuff em' 4-0 or its gonna be a tight game.
  • apparently we have the weather with us tonight.....playing surface is in good nick as well
  • those local radio commentarys are never available to me, is there a trick to it?
  • Playing surface apparently very good according to commentary on cafc player
  • I am getting nothing on player at all, anybody getting it?
  • COME ON YOU REDS LETS GET AN EARLY GOAL TO SETTLE US IN

Think we are going to need a first first-half strike under CP to get the 3 points tonight...
  • well.. its redmidlands superb updates and sky sports score centre for me then...
  • Sponsored links:

• ah got it
  • I'm getting cafc player fine
  • Teams coming out
  • OK going for the hartlepool commentator to start with
  • When the red red robin
    Goes bob bob bobbin’
    Along, along,
    There’ll be no more sobbin’
    As he keeps throbbin’
    His old, sweet song,
    Wake up, wake up, you sleepy head,
    Get up, get up get out of bed,
    Cheer up, cheer up, the sun is red,
    Live long, laugh and be happy!

What if I feel blue,
    I’ll go walking through
    Fields of flowers,
    Rain may glisten but still I listen
    For hours, and hours.
    I’m like a kid again,
    Doing what I did again,
    Singing this song,
    When the Red Red Robin
    Goes Bob Bob Bobbin’ along!
  • CAFC Player OK here
  • [cite]Posted By: seth plum[/cite]OK going for the hartlepool commentator to start with

I'll stay with addicks commentary this half Seth
  • 200 Charlton according to them, its very cold it seems, but they feel triumphant that they are on and a west country game is off....it's hot up north
  • Addicks ko
  • The last time I listend to CAFC on Player was the 4-3 defeat to Shewsbury in the cup. Lets hope under CP i've got more luck.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!