Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mrs Brown's Boys

Comments

• Options

I think they are on tour in London very soon.
    That's nice : )

'Brilliant' @newsshopper .....just 'brilliant'

• Options
    London HMV Hammersmith Apollo June 12th - June 16th 2012 Mrs. Brown Rides Again
  • Options
    London HMV Hammersmith Apollo June 12th - June 16th 2012 Mrs. Brown Rides Again
    Euro 2012 June 8th-July1st.
  • Options
    Tonights the night, yes I'm off to Mrs Browns Boys! Wooo. I shall report back tomorrow.

• Options
    will keep an eye out for you Curb. I am there tonight as well. Saw the one there last year and it was very funny.

Hope you enjoy.
  • Options
    oh shame. I could have arranged to meet you and drop your photograph of the sponsors dinner as I received them last night, they are at home tho.
  • Options
    I'm going too, can't wait.
  • Options
    nice.
  • Options
    That's nice!!
  • Options
    Only found out about this show this week, so, so funny!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Damn....would love to have gone but never knew about it. One of the funniest shows in years.
    Where's it on by the way?
  • Options
    Hammersmith Apollo
  • Options
    Have a great night all that are going. The live shows I saw were excellent.
  • Options
    I wish I'd known I would have travelled down to see this show....the funniest on TV for many a year!! Looking forward to reports from those going......lucky sods!!
  • Options
    @Redmidland They have tickets left for Nottingham. Is on in Brum too but looks sold out.

http://www.gigsandtours.com/Tour/MRS-BROWN
  • Options
    I wish I'd known I would have travelled down to see this show....the funniest on TV for many a year!! Looking forward to reports from those going......lucky sods!!
    It goes on well past 7.30 you wont see the end ; )
  • Options
    @Redmidland They have tickets left for Nottingham. Is on in Brum too but looks sold out.

http://www.gigsandtours.com/Tour/MRS-BROWN
    Thanks @Curbit I'll check it out.

@TCE......do one!!! LOL
  • Options
    On way home, laughed so hard the back of my head still hurts.

He said they would be back next year around the same time but likely at the o2 (bigger venue). Would recommend anyone who likes the show to get tickets. You won't be disappointed
  • Options
    Went last night and I am still chuckling at some of the stuff that went on, on the stage.

Sorry to say, for the people who missed out, it was fecking brilliant :)

Its very good on the box, but so much better live.
  • Options
    Was very very good! Lots of scenes from the last series so you do know whats coming next if, like me, you've watched all the shows, for eg the waxing scene. Still very funny.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm green with envy!!!!
  • Options
    When will it be aired?
  • Options
    When will it be aired?
    Don't think they actually air the 'road show' do they?
    Mind you, I 'm pretty sure I have seen the odd clip of it.........but not in it's entirety.

• Options
    You can guarantee there'll be a DVD out by christmas
  • Options
    The flyers at the apollo last night told us

Buy the fecking DVDs or Grandad gets it.
  • Options
    so envious at missing this....but hoping to get to see it in Nottingham
  • Options
    My mum's seeing it live tonight!
  • Options
    Congratulations to Mrs Brown's Boys on winning the Best Comedy awards at the NTAs last night. 
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Chizz said:
    Congratulations to Mrs Brown's Boys on winning the Best Comedy awards at the NTAs last night. 
    Who decides that? 

Fucking awful programme.
    Fucking awful and hugely popular. The two are not mutually exclusive. Sadly.

See also: Carling black label, McDonalds, The Sun, Manchester Utd etc etc