Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Were the USA behind 9/11 ?

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2011
    Lee Harvey Oswald= A Russian agent swapped for the real Oswald (who had defected to moscow in 1959) and sent on a mission in Dallas November 22nd 1963 to kill Kennedy.
    Lee Harvey Oswald=Cia operative who got in to deep with a group of Anti Castro Cubans/American Guerillas whose aim was to kill Kennedy as a result of the Bay of Pigs fiasco- used as a patsy to mask the real assassin.
    Lee Harvey Oswald= Lone nut with rifle
    Was Woody Harrelsons dad one of the 3 tramps on the grassy knoll?
    Why did Jim Garrison seek to bring down Clay Shaw the man who invented the trademark?

Theories to discuss if ever the 9/11 one gets boring! :0)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]1 - yeah, that's ridiculous. Clearly ordered by the Bush administration to give a focus for the rage of the US people. I will grant you that one - it's pretty ludicrous to suggest they could find those passports that quickly.

And finally, at last even you admit, all is not what it seems.

That is all the idiotic imbiciles on here are trying to suggest.

One Explanation?
  • Options
    Wow, is this still going?

Occam's razor, people. The simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

The idea that any organisation could be competent enough to carry out any great international conspiracy without arsing up at some point and the truth getting out is highly unlikely IMHO.

Wikileaks anyone?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bigstemarra[/cite]

The idea that any organisation could be competent enough to carry out any great international conspiracy without arsing up at some point and the truth getting out is highly unlikely IMHO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUmr9dFbf2c&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oILWGYJN9kk
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    [cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]Lee Harvey Oswald= A Russian agent swapped for the real Oswald (who had defected to moscow in 1959) and sent on a mission in Dallas November 22nd 1963 to kill Kennedy.
    Lee Harvey Oswald=Cia operative who got in to deep with a group of Anti Castro Cubans/American Guerillas whose aim was to kill Kennedy as a result of the Bay of Pigs fiasco- used as a patsy to mask the real assassin.
    Why did Jim Garrison seek to bring down Clay Shaw the man who invented the trademark?

Or this one, actually produced BEFORE the season started...
    conspiracy-1.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]Lee Harvey Oswald= A Russian agent swapped for the real Oswald (who had defected to moscow in 1959) and sent on a mission in Dallas November 22nd 1963 to kill Kennedy.

Or this one, actually produced BEFORE the season started...
    conspiracy-1.gif

I remember that one!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]oooooooooooo dear Leroy what have you done !!! now your giving a structured answer to a total pile of poo that deserves to be laughed at not answered LAUGHED AT !!!!

what next Elvis aint dead
    JFK murdered Monroe
    Monroe dressed like Osworld murdered JFK
    5 people with Tommy guns hiding behind a tuilip shot JFK
    No one landed on the moon
    Aliens ate my hampster
    Area 51
    Men in Black
    Human combustion
    Kidbrooke Village

all total twaddle.

Now you're talking! Did we really... no really go to the moon?

With less computing power than a Nintendo N64???
  • Options
    find people that give these poxy conspiricies time and attention, a real insult to the thousands of people who's lives were destroyed by 9/11

some people get their kicks out of this. wrongens.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]1 - yeah, that's ridiculous. Clearly ordered by the Bush administration to give a focus for the rage of the US people. I will grant you that one - it's pretty ludicrous to suggest they could find those passports that quickly.

And finally, at last even you admit, all is not what it seems.

That is all the idiotic imbiciles on here are trying to suggest.

One Explanation?
    Perhaps they should have made the Black Box flight recorders out of paper, might have survived the impact...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The sad thing about this whole conspiracy theory thing is that people believe that a government
    would kill their own people, have USA sunk that low in everyone's eyes? I was speaking to a guy from
    Uruguay recently and he said that USA are the real terrorists. URUGUAY!?!? A country with no apparent
    problem with USA. It's really sad that people believe anything like that. It's like when I heard conspiracy
    theorists believed that Lady Dianne Spencer was killed by someone with connections. Do we think of the
    hierachy of any country with that much disdain? Do we think that the hierachy just kill people to shut them
    up? Sounds like we have a world of mobsters!
  • Options
    think people need to take a nice calm deep breath and watch this.

Pale Blue Dot
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: former addick[/cite]The sad thing about this whole conspiracy theory thing is that people believe that a government
    would kill their own people, have USA sunk that low in everyone's eyes?

Well maybe not the government itself but elements close to it yes...in the 60s a simulated terrorist attack was mooted in Operation Northwood. Read point 4. No conspiracy...legitimate declassified info.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

Gary it's not about getting kicks or being insulting to anyone mate but just questioning what we are fed on a daily basis.

Not sure where i stand on it. Dont think i believe or want to believe it was anything other than what the official line is but there are so many questions put forward and along with cynicism developed of the mass media and ruling classes due to prior corruption and scandal it makes you think.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]Perhaps they should have made the Black Box flight recorders out of paper, might have survived the impact...

yeah, i wonder what could have happened to it...
  • Options
    Dunno if this is the right thread, but I saw Lord Lucan in Bartram's when we played Exeter City. I spoke to him briefly and agreed that we need a creative midfielder.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]Perhaps they should have made the Black Box flight recorders out of paper, might have survived the impact...

yeah, i wonder what could have happened to it...
    It..?

There were three that went 'missing' despite sworn testimonies by government employees that they were all found and handed to the FBI...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]There were three that went 'missing' despite sworn testimonies by government employees that they were all found and handed to the FBI...

so the passport could have survived then...
  • Options
    The bigger the lie, the more people will believe.

For most people to even question some of these things, would start to niggle at their ideals and their own 'realities'. That's why they get so pissed off. Easier to just carry on as they are...
  • Options
    This has been a good read!

The Zeitergiest movie was interesting, have'nt watched the others that have been posted on here.

I think The American goverment believe the world is as stupid as there own people, and they will swallow what they have been told.

The bush family has made a boat load of cash from 9/11, as have all there 'friends'.

I dont know who was to blame for the attack, but as sure as my bumhole points to the floor, i do not believe the tosh the american goverment has told us of 'what happened'.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: former addick[/cite]The sad thing about this whole conspiracy theory thing is that people believe that a government
    would kill their own people, have USA sunk that low in everyone's eyes?.....
    I agree with you there. I think the conspiracy theory is a load of nonsense, but sadly the idea that they would kill their own seems to be about the most plausible part. After all, they got 1500 of their own killed in Iraq, and for what? The bits that are entirely implausible to me are that anyone would think they'd stand to gain politically from doing so and that they could possibly orchestrate such a thing without getting caught out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My passport doesn't even survive the washing machine.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stig[/cite]After all, they got 1500 of their own killed in Iraq, and for what?

To remove a powerfull, blood thirsty, murderous dictator.

And by, 'their own' you mean signed up non conscripted soldiers, rather than a 19 year old tea girl.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stig[/cite]After all, they got 1500 of their own killed in Iraq, and for what?

And by, 'their own' you mean signed up non conscripted soldiers, rather than a 19 year old tea girl.
    Hang on, they went there because Iraq had WMD...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]

Hang on, they went there because Iraq had WMD...

Wasn't that; "Team America"?
  • Options
    People want to believe these stories because, ( my opinion) the truth is too simple and there has to be more.
    We can all make up conspiracy theories after all a conspiracy theory needs is a story line and no evidence, only an author and someone to believe it.
  • Options
    One for the conspiracy theorists:

Sheen

Apologies if it's been posted before.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]
    To remove a powerfull, blood thirsty, murderous dictator.[/quote]

PLEASE!!!! DO NOT get me started on that. How many blood thirsty dictators have there
    been in the world that the American government have not involved themselves in? Mugabe,
    The Irish "political" party that kill people, the Bosnian Muslims that were systematically destroyed
    by the Serbs. Where were the American govt then? No wonder people say "oh they only do it for the oil"
    True or not, it appears that way!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Stig[/cite]After all, they got 1500 of their own killed in Iraq, and for what?[/quote]

And by, 'their own' you mean signed up non conscripted soldiers, rather than a 19 year old tea girl.[/quote]

I think you'll find that the official reason for Iraq being invaded was down to incontrovertible proof that Saddam had vast quantities of WMD including chemical weapons and was sourcing uranium from Niger to make an atomic bomb, that and he was definitely, 100% behind September 11.

When no evidence of any WMD was discovered and there was no nuclear bomb programme and the links between him and al Qaeda were shown to be as porous as our defence the official reason for the invasion was switched to his being a nasty piece of work. All true - but the US at the time had no problems funding him for 20 years and assisting his invasion of Iran, they even blamed his use of the poison gas that they supplied to him on Iran and similarly they had no problems funding a whole series of other dictators around the world when it suited their geo-political ambitions.

For example the late and unlamented (at least by me) President of Indonesia Suharto killed well over a million of his own citizens in a largely unreported programme of torture and extra-judicial murders that made Saddam look relatively peaceful. Suharto though kept the US onside, Saddam's big mistake was to think that he could cut himself free from the US, when he invaded Kuwait he found that other bigger friends of the US had more clout with the White House and CIA than he did. Pinochet offed around 16,000 of his own civilians after a CIA backed coup that overthrew a democratically elected president, no matter he's still a hero to the right-wing. Remember the fuss that Thatcher etc made when he was arrested when in the UK? Remember how on compassionate grounds he was allowed to fly home to Chile rather than face trial in Spain on human rights and murder charges?
  • Options
    "The idea that any organisation could be competent enough to carry out any great international conspiracy without arsing up at some point and the truth getting out is highly unlikely IMHO."

I reckon that this is the most profound statement of the whole thread, meself.

And don't forget, we're talking about a government here - you know, the sort of organisation that is normally knocked for not being able to organise a piss-up in a brewery.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: charltonkeston[/cite]People want to believe these stories because, ( my opinion) the truth is too simple and there has to be more.
    We can all make up conspiracy theories after all a conspiracy theory needs is a story line and no evidence, only an author and someone to believe it.

agree.

Just pointing out possible holes (usually false or based on the person's lack of basic knowledge) in one version of events does not make the complete opposite version true or even plausible.

Who was it who said that when we stopped believing in God they thought we'd believe in nothing but instead we believe everything.