Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs Leyton Orient | 2 April 2011 | Match Preview, Poll, Views and News

13»

Comments

• Options
    would be interesting to see a list of match poll results vs actual results.
    I'll go for 0-0 just to annoy Stig.
  • Options
    Check your crook lock first...

Just before last season's home match versus the O's, I had a knee op and was on crutches. My wife drove and parked in Westmoor Street - on the industrial estate. After that limp 0-1 defeat on a freezing January night, we got back to the car just after 22.00 then the HORROR MOMENT: I had a new steering wheel lock (which I'd securely clipped on), my wife had used the spare car key and the lock key was on my bunch… at home in Kent!!!
    I phoned for recovery: 45 minutes became 1.5 hours; eventually around 00.30 the recovery guy arrived but he was still waiting for clearance to take us home. It was just before 01.00 that I suddenly felt something in my trouser pocket.... my bunch of keys with the key to the crook lock!!!!!
    Moral of the story???
  • Options
    I'm positive. Clean sheet and at least two goals :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]would be interesting to see a list of match poll results vs actual results.
    I'll go for 0-0 just to annoy Stig.
    I'd be furious at that ;-)
  • Options
    1-0 or 0-1, rubbish goal, rubbish game.
  • Options
    We are due a win.

3-0 to Charlton to leave us wondering why we cant play like that every week.