Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread Brizzle v's Addicks

Comments

• Options
    Never let a fact get in the way of a bit abuse eh! Noth.......

Just making a comparrisson with a another team, a team 2 divisions higher!
  • Options
    COYR. If we win I will eat all my greens.
  • Options
    Lambe unmarked if Campbell goes back - cross, away though, Lambe, bounces, to Brown - back to Campbell, defelcted off Stewart for a throw.
  • Options
    fk by corner flag...taken....doc clears....rovers come again....cross comes in....forch defends and rovers get a throw
  • Options
    throw taken....shot comes in sullivan takes.....34 mins played...sullivans sends it long to their keeper...rovers come again
  • Options
    How much did the Rovers pay the ref then?? ;o)
  • Options
    stewart wins it....nouble...ne....breaking....shoots and keeper saves it.....ne out of position and needs to get back
  • Options
    there no abuse there unless you dont like being told that your talking shit.

how can you compare charlton to arsenal when we are away from home leading 1-2 with 9 men

comnplete shit talk abuse or not
  • Options
    Nathaniel Ecleston is walking back, being told to get back
  • Options
    Of course I am not there!

Be there on Monday mate! and at the North kent meeting . have to wait till then

I will ask him see if he answers
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hoskins is dispossessed... Eccleston on the counter... shoots straight at Logan though. Now we have to get back... Anthony from Logan, Kuffour is unmarked - not there though, and frustration... Brown there, Lambe back to him, and it's crossed... away by a defender. Brown back, works hard, Williams overhits straight for our throw. (Yaay.)
  • Options
    rovers come again....cross comes in..forch clears...rovers have it back......but overhit pass allows addicks to calm things down and take a throw by francis
  • Options
    Wayne Brown there, 9 minutes to go, erm Senda now, Lines - central, edge of area, Anthony in the box, no-one there though. Cleared as far as Campbell, Senda shoots just wide.
  • Options
    well then you dont know what your talking about so you were speaking shit

i hope he treats you with the contempt you deserve at the nwk meeting
  • Options
    Francis takes the throw.....rovers get it back....and start to build.....cross comes in....defended they pick it up again...shot comes in..goes wide
  • Options
    Seems Rovers can only play when we are down to 9 men.
  • Options
    Nouble holds up well, left to Kuffour now though as they get it, Kuffour drives through - Lambe as outlet on the right, goes to Senda, Senda crosses... deflected, Cleared despite Kuffour down i nthe box. McCracken, Kuffour struggling, headed away, Nouble - hnadball? No - McCracken ahead of Stewart...
  • Options
    Senda on the ball now as he looks for Anthony, heads to Williams who is offside.
  • Options
    BHA 1-1 Soton
  • Options
    rovers attack again.....playing keep ball.....cross comes in doc goes down..nothing given..forch defends...nouble sends it long..stewart chases and then gets back behind the ball.....long ball comes in...they are offside
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    soton 1 brighton 1
  • Options
    If there are any more than 2 added minutes I will kill someone.
  • Options
    7 to go come on charlton stick with it
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: EastStand[/cite]If there are any more than 2 added minutes I will kill someone.

Pardew please.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]well then you dont know what your talking about so you were speaking shit

i hope he treats you with the contempt you deserve at the nwk meeting

Come along and add your voice,Reid will be there as well!
  • Options
    Byron ANthony on the left, inside for Campbell, back to halfway with McCracken, Senda now, and Lambe. Doing well, into Lines, cross-cum-shot, Williams equalises...
  • Options
    sullivan sends fk long..but straight to their keeper...rovers come again.....addicks defendinmg deep....stewart loses it.....they score yet handball but not given....2-2
  • Options
    the ref is giving them this game
  • Options
    FFS.

2-2, may have been handball from scorer
  • Options
    bristol fans will crucify them if they lose this they will deserve to go down