Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread Brizzle v's Addicks

Comments

• Options
    two nil up playing a dire dire team still cant win lol
  • Options
    I want to find th ref and shoot him...........
  • Options
    great point

take that ken from bexley
  • Options
    Ugly scenes after the match - hmm. Logan led away, and that will be that. Erm, I believe that we are safe from relegation.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Redmidland[/cite]fighting on the pitch between players now

Probably won't win that either.
  • Options
    with 9 men a point is alright, sure we would have won with 11 or even 10.

not our day. oh well. life goes on.
  • Options
    forch is trying to seperate...stewards on the pitch....some players taken shirts off....ref has ruined the game maybe
  • Options

good fucking deck then.... powelly get in there and deck the ref....
  • Options
    Not there but 9 men for forty minutes sounds w
    Like we did ok ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]I want to find th ref and shoot him...........

No, that would be to quick. Make the b*stard drink acid.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2011
    I used to hate Bristol City for their Cnutish fans but after last year and now this I hate Bristol Rovers and Bristol City equally. Under the circumstances though- a point is not at all bad.
  • Options

Sound as though there is a bit of a punch up on here North........must be the heat!
  • Options
    wow what a game to do a match thread on.....hope updates were ok..thanks paddy 17 for your help mate....
  • Options
    looking forward to hearing the manager's interviews
  • Options
    We're top of the bottom half tonight!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Redmidland[/cite]wow what a game to do a match thread on.....hope updates were ok..thanks paddy 17 for your help mate....

You were as ever awesome mate!
  • Options
    robbed for the equaliser apparently

harsh red for semedo

i like the fact the players are fighting after the whistle shows they care and feel aggrieved
  • Options
    1 point after playing against that mob and the ref and deffo one linno....is good in my opinion...back here monday for those that want updates....bye
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Redmidland[/cite]wow what a game to do a match thread on.....hope updates were ok..thanks paddy 17 for your help mate....

You were as ever awesome mate!
    Yeah, well done Red and Paddy.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]robbed for the equaliser apparently

harsh red for semedo

i like the fact the players are fighting after the whistle shows they care and feel aggrieved

Totally agree mate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think we are gonna be awesome next year we just have to regroup
  • Options
    Lol, am playing Football Manager and just saw "Charlton boss Chris Powell has been spotted in the stands today" (I'm Barnet manager atm).
  • Options
    Well done Redmidland and others... good job. thanks
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]dreadul... cursed is right... 3 or 4 more years of this before we get anywhere, powell isnt the bloke... none of them... its ruined again.. weeek after week...
    What from today tells you that Powell isn't the bloke?
  • Options
    Thanks for all the updates Red, you can go and have a drink after that. I know I am.
  • Options
    Thanks for updates Paddy and Red.
  • Options
    You're welcome RM, no trouble. Think together we give a sense of balance and fair to say we (as in the players) held out well enough today. Harsh red for Jose though.
  • Options
    It's never dull being an Addick!

Thanks Red and Paddy.
  • Options
    Thanks people, that couldn't have been an easy one to keep track of.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PaddyP17[/cite]You're welcome RM, no trouble. Think together we give a sense of balance and fair to say we (as in the players) held out well enough today. Harsh red for Jose though.

Only got Monday and next Saturday to go....will be at the final game of season....start again in August!!