Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bristol R 2 - 2 Charlton - Post match views

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Was at the game.

Thought we played well on the whole especially Benson, Fortune, NA and Reid (befoe he was sent off). We were directly behind the goal in row B, found it hard to really work out what was going on for the sendings off.

Impressed by our support who were totally behind the team. Whoever was shouting "Logaaaannnnnn" in that really anoying voice at their keeper made by 9 year old's day. He thought it the funniest thing ever.
  • Options
    Looking at the highlights Francis has to be the worst defender in the history of charlton........thats all...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]Looking at the highlights Francis has to be the worst defender in the history of charlton........thats all...

Not really sure what he was doing standing there squatting with his legs open for the first goal? Looked like he was going to take a dump in the penalty area. Though Powell may have felt like doing so after the final whistle!
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    just watched the highlights on player, Reid's tackle in my opinion was worth a yellow at least and therefore having already been booked he had to go, didnt like their keeper though running at the ref and 'dramatising' a very high foot....then when he saw Reid got a red he put his bloody arms round him as if to say "tough luck mate"!! as for Semedo....watched it 3 times....still cant see anything untoward other than their player/manager trying to win as oscar for the way he went down!!
    Finally definate handball for their equaliser.....absolute farce!!

What was thier keeper doing at the end of the game??
  • Options
    was the handball as clear as dochertys (i think) dropped catch in our area at a recent home match?
  • Options
    I can't get my head around why Francis was playing, he showed his class for their first goal.
  • Options
    Solly's been the bollocks, cant understand dropping him unless hes got a knock
  • Options
    Anyone remember Gudjonnsons kick on Benson in the Huddersfield game and not even getting a word in his ear from the Ref? Whats the difference between that and Reids block? Also why are people sticking the knife into Powell and the team early on in the post match views when they WEREN'T EVEN THERE? As Bill Hicks would say......"it makes no sense!".
  • Options
    I see that Brizzle Rovers got beat late doors today.

Altogether now ................. SHAME!