Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Labradors, German Shepherds & Dogs.....

Comments

• Options
    Sorry for your loss cafcpolo.  I’m sure Chewie wouldn’t have minded me saying he reminds me of Winston Churchill.
  • Options
    So sorry @cafcpolo
  • Options
    Sixteen years young, today our beautiful Little Nell got her wings. She was a loving, loyal doggie whose passion was swimming and tennis balls. Never far from my side, I was the one who threw the ball so she never ventured far. I have never known a dog swim like she did. She would swim the entire walk as I walked the shore line. She knew if she rolled in something I'd have no choice but let her go back in the sea. Little Nell, one in a million, forever loved and never forgotten.

• Options
    SO sorry to heat that sad news, @ecclesaddick.

She was a beautiful soul.

Remember all those special years you spent together.

Thinking of you tonight.
  • Options
    @cafcpolo sorry very sorry to hear of your loss and so young. Fly over the bridge Chewie, RIP x
  • Options
    @ecclesaddick I'm sorry for your loss, 16 years is a great age, remember the good times and know you gave her the best life ever. Run free Nell xx
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    @ecclesaddick I'm sorry for your loss, 16 years is a great age, remember the good times and know you gave her the best life ever. Run free Nell xx
    It is our duty to give them the best we can but they give far more back. And they live on in our hearts.
  • Options
    I present to you Charlton Life’s new hero dog - step forward Patron

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-61376816

• Options
    edited May 2022
    Sorry for your loss @ecclesaddick it’s never easy.

I looked at my dog this morning and thought I could see an aged expression and he’s only 12 this year. But I guess one spends everyday with a good friend as he has been, then one will notice little changes but then again, it seems nothing changes.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I present to you Charlton Life’s new hero dog - step forward Patron

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-61376816

I read in another article that he gets a daily treat of cheese as a reward. His favourite. 
  • Options
    Sorry for your loss @ecclesaddick it’s never easy.

I looked at my dog this morning and thought I could see an aged expression and he’s only 12 this year. But I guess one spends everyday with a good friend as he has been, then one will notice little changes but then again, it seems nothing changes.

Your friend looks like they're having a rye old time,,,enjoy it.
  • Options

• Options
    Love this drugs bust in Sao Paulo, Brazil. 

Officers seized 1.1 tons of marijuana, handcuffed the perps and laid them down.  The rottweiler sensed the game was up and laid down beside them ... although the police later admitted that he was not involved in the drug trafficking.

• Options
    Great news Go Skip
  • Options
    Bless his cotton (3) socks ! 
  • Options
    Go smash it skip. 
    Will he continue the work he was doing?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    T_C_E said:
    Go smash it skip. 
    Will he continue the work he was doing?

Absolutely. He's got a great nose for Scentwork just wish there was some competitions in Kent but Canvey is the nearest.  Got some agility lined up for him once his scar has fully healed and he has adjusted his balance.
  • Options

Gilbert on his 12th Birthday. Beautiful boy, as John Lennon once sang.
  • Options
    Great stuff @man_at_milletts
    i really don’t want to do anything else these days other than the school work, I do a little scent work on their days off to keep the rest days fun. But I have no interest in showing them or doing something else, normally they are completely knackered after a weeks work anyhow. Lol 

• Options
    We've had Jessie for just over a year now - rescued from the streets of Bucharest.  She's 2 and a bit, whippet collie we think,  Runs and sleeps like a whippet, stalks like a collie.  4 years since we lost Shep.

• Options
    We've had Jessie for just over a year now - rescued from the streets of Bucharest.  She's 2 and a bit, whippet collie we think,  Runs and sleeps like a whippet, stalks like a collie.  4 years since we lost Shep.

She's a beaut. I can see lots of BC in her. Can she put her ears right up like this.

• Options
    Took this on holiday in Italy a few months ago. JJ doing his wolf impression.

• Options

She's a beaut. I can see lots of BC in her. Can she put her ears right up like this.

Yup she does that.  And she likes to lie on the sofa with her head dangling off the side as though she's broken her neck.

• Options
    edited October 2022
    Bertie on the bed too!

• Options

Yup she does that.  And she likes to lie on the sofa with her head dangling off the side as though she's broken her neck.

Ah that would be the Guillotine pose, yes Skip does that one too. He also does the Crown Jewel pose with all four feet in the air (three in his case) lying on his back on the sofa where Mrs MAM gets the business end while he rests his head on my lap. :D

• Options

Ah that would be the Guillotine pose, yes Skip does that one too. He also does the Crown Jewel pose with all four feet in the air (three in his case) lying on his back on the sofa where Mrs MAM gets the business end while he rests his head on my lap. :D

Not to  mention the dramtically raised paw s...l...o...w...l...y descending to one side.  We cry with laughter watching her sometimes - Shep used to do the same.