Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Man Utd - Due a bad day at the office

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2022
    Without doubt they started the season as the weakest of the top 6. Started season with top goal scorer and highest profile striker trying to leave, club captain is hated, and they allowed these best player Pogba to go on a free.

Club is toxic. If United get within 10 points of 5th I would say they’ve over achieved. Gap was 11 last season, could be double that this year.
  • Options
    The second goal was absolutely comical, what on earth was De Gea thinking passing the ball to a marked defender on the edge of the box?

United are a basket case, they basically played a 4-2-4 formation, no wonder they got spanked.
  • Options
    Gribbo said:
    Message to Man U - Welcome to football.

Message to Brentford - Calm down, you ain't won the league.

Message to Sky - How about having a neutral commentating on these game rather than whinging Manc and scousers etc....
    Sky wanted Chris Kamara for a Brentford perspective but thought he might miss any goals scored.
  • Options
    Whoever said ‘Erik Ten Months’ when he was appointed looks like an optimist
    More like Eric Ten Weeks.
  • Options
    The second goal was absolutely comical, what on earth was De Gea thinking passing the ball to a marked defender on the edge of the box?

United are a basket case, they basically played a 4-2-4 formation, no wonder they got spanked.
    does that remind you of another team that does that.
  • Options
    Sounds to me like Ronaldo’s attitude is just about to get much worse. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ronaldo is a massive problem for United. Good can't stand that cretin or club. 
  • Options
    Like 99% of ‘true’ football fans……I’m PML. 😂😂😂
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    In fairness can you blame him? The man is a born winner and has had success wherever he's gone. He could see the signs a month or so ago when the first rumours circulated about him wanting a move away.

They needed a strong summer, with 4-5 top signings including at least 2 strong midfielders. They've got Eriksen and a midget defender from the Dutch league, and are still playing Maguire, Fred and McTominay.

You could probably list a dozen things wrong with United before you even got to Ronaldo. If i was him i'd want away too.
  • Options
    In fairness can you blame him? The man is a born winner and has had success wherever he's gone. He could see the signs a month or so ago when the first rumours circulated about him wanting a move away.

They needed a strong summer, with 4-5 top signings including at least 2 strong midfielders. They've got Eriksen and a midget defender from the Dutch league, and are still playing Maguire, Fred and McTominay.

You could probably list a dozen things wrong with United before you even got to Ronaldo. If i was him i'd want away too.
    To play the devil's,  OGS had beat a decent counter attacking team until Ronaldo was thrust apon him.   Word on the street is Ronaldo wants to go,  the Manager doesn't want him but the glaziers are insisting that he stays,  to both sides. 

Why because he sells shirts and official noddle partnerships in the far east.   That's more important to them than "football".  They are an absolute embarrassment to the game.   If it wasn't Man United,  and people didn't find it so funny there would be fans united style protests against them.

Old Trafford,  the cathedral to the Premier league is literally falling apart. 
  • Options
    When Ronaldo told Ten Hag he wanted to play in the champions league I think Ten Hag thought he said the championship. 
  • Options

I don't think he is helping the situation. Whoever thought signing him last summer is mainly at fault. If you look at the top teams they defend from the front and the press is very high and intense. Ronaldo will not give you that. 

I think the fact the not a single Champions League club want him is telling. 
  • Options
    Perhaps Ben should give him a call 
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Gribbo said:

Fancy going to the trouble of making that graphic and writing bee’s instead of bees. 
    Playing havoc with my ocd. 
    OCD 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    JamesSeed said:
    Gribbo said:

Fancy going to the trouble of making that graphic and writing bee’s instead of bees. 
    OCD 
    O C D
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    O.C.D.
  • Options
    It’s OCD. 
    Justing testing. 
  • Options
    3 years ago. Keane was spot on and nothing has changed since.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHpYksw29C8
  • Options
    Gribbo said:

You should frame and display that if it doesn't pay out.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Gribbo said:

An' also writing "an" instead of "and" or "an'".
  • Options
    3 years ago. Keane was spot on and nothing has changed since.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHpYksw29C8
    One thing's changed - they're even more in the sh!t than they were when he said that.
  • Options
    arny23394 said:
    What in the name of fuck was De Gea doing for the first 2 goals??
    Putting in a transfer request
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    relegation to the championship might do them a lot of good in the long run. 
    Someone once said that about a club in SE7, now look at them!