Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Man Utd - Due a bad day at the office

124»

Comments

• Options
    Enjoy it while it lasts! 

Personally, I think it's wonderful that the biggest football club in the world (copyright every United supporter you meet) is a laughing stock at the moment.

However, as @CAFCsayer says above, United still have huge worldwide appeal. Sooner or later, someone with some big bucks will buy it because it is a money-making machine. Get the right manager in, move some of the dross they currently have on and a few astute signings and they will be back near the top of the league.

It may take a bit of time but it will happen sooner rather than later.

In the meantime, sit back and enjoy their struggles as the all the Moan utd fans from Cornwall, Dorset and South london flood the airwaves saying what a mess the club is in.

And whilst no great fan of Liverpool, I really hope they produce another 6-0 victory tonight. (Actually funny feeling, Utd will get something out of the game) 
  • Options
    Enjoy it while it lasts! 

Personally, I think it's wonderful that the biggest football club in the world (copyright every United supporter you meet) is a laughing stock at the moment.

However, as @CAFCsayer says above, United still have huge worldwide appeal. Sooner or later, someone with some big bucks will buy it because it is a money-making machine. Get the right manager in, move some of the dross they currently have on and a few astute signings and they will be back near the top of the league.

In the meantime, sit back and enjoy their struggles as the all the Moan utd fans from Cornwall, Dorset and South london flood the airwaves saying what a mess the club is in.

And whilst no great fan of Liverpool, I really hope they produce another 6-0 victory tonight. (Actually funny feeling, Utd will get something out of the game) 
    Without new signings i'm not really sure what Ten Hag can change in a week. The midfield will still be rubbish and the defence still dodgy. Admittedly he could drop Maguire and get his team to actually put some effort in which would be a start though.
  • Options
    Enjoy it while it lasts! 

Without new signings i'm not really sure what Ten Hag can change in a week. The midfield will still be rubbish and the defence still dodgy. Admittedly he could drop Maguire and get his team to actually put some effort in which would be a start though.
    Casemiro would seem to be a good start - a very good player in the position they need the most, should protect the defence far.more than McTominay or Fred do, and let players like Eriksen (and Fred, who I actually think is alright-ish when played further forward) to get forward more to link defence and attack.

They still need a decent right back and a striker if/when Ronaldo goes, and can't see that all happening in 9 days.
  • Options
    Enjoy it while it lasts! 

Casemiro would seem to be a good start - a very good player in the position they need the most, should protect the defence far.more than McTominay or Fred do, and let players like Eriksen (and Fred, who I actually think is alright-ish when played further forward) to get forward more to link defence and attack.

They still need a decent right back and a striker if/when Ronaldo goes, and can't see that all happening in 9 days.
    Well yes but my post was replying to Fortune who said he thinks United will get something tonight. Casemiro won't be playing.

What is funny though is Casemiro telling the press that he's not gone there for the money. 
  • Options
    Ah sorry I thought you meant in a week before the transfer window!

I agree Liverpool will beat them comfortably tonight.
  • Options
    Just as well United have a manager that knows all about the English game🤣🤣.
    He will be back home before the year is out with a sack full of money for doing nothing.

Encouraging other managers to go to the premiership and do the same.
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Completely in the shit since Ferguson left - he basically ran that club. Players like Wan Basaka, Fred, McTominay Rashford, Maguire + others from the the current crop, and the likes of Sanchez, Matic, Pogba, Mara, Di Maria et al, just wouldn’t  have been allowed to happen / play.  So many mistakes in the last 9 years. . 
  • Options
    Enjoy it while it lasts! 

Well played, F82, well played.
  • Options
    Completely in the shit since Ferguson left - he basically ran that club. Players like Wan Basaka, Fred, McTominay Rashford, Maguire + others from the the current crop, and the likes of Sanchez, Matic, Pogba, Mara, Di Maria et al, just wouldn’t  have been allowed to happen / play.  So many mistakes in the last 9 years. . 
    Carbon copy of us.