Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Joe Anyinsah to be released

Comments

• Options
    l liked Joe , always gave his all &  worked his socks off when he was on the pitch , that was half the trouble though , getting him on the pitch Mendonca in Asda.......

Have to second that!. One of those choices that you have to leave to the manager though!
    Thought that he had the right attitude, in regard to his  performances on the pitch though!
    Must have been a tough one for Chris to let go!  I would imagine.  
  • Options

didnt exactly score shit loads though when he did play

But the team played better with him and got more points with him in the side than out.  Won a lot of FK and pens too
  • Options
    i want goals from strikers next year and set ups by midfielders and over lappng full backs, sod all this nicey nicey tipp tappy football
  • Options
    Probably also goes to show the pressure that  Powell is under, if, might and maybe is something that he cannot take a gamble on at present. Managers are not the only ones  these days to have a limited time to prove themselves!
  • Options

If you look at the strikers who have played in the play-offs so far and the ones that have been promoted, these players are the standard we need to have to get out of this god forsaken league.

Is Anyinsah near this quality?

Probably not.

Hope he gets another club as at least he tried.

• Options
    i want goals from strikers next year and set ups by midfielders and over lappng full backs, sod all this nicey nicey tipp tappy football

You don't want a lot then ;0)
  • Options

I want all that and nice tippy tappy football ;0)
  • Options

I just hope Powell knows what he is doing................we currently have just TWO strikers on our books (BWP  & Benno) and Benno didn't really set the world alight last season (IMHO). We now need at least another 3 strikers.

Powell let Abbott & Sodje go in Jan, released Tuna last week & now Anyinsah. I don't expect Ecclestone to come back in July as he must be able to secure at least a Championship side next season...............and the least said about Nouble the better.

• Options

Apparently we have Serges Deble joining us...

• Options
    Golfy, after the Hartlepool game, Nouble said Powell wanted to sign him again on loan.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Golfy, after the Hartlepool game, Nouble said Powell wanted to sign him again on loan.

Funny, at Bromley Powell said basically no-way. He was advised NOT to sign him on loan by Alex Dyer and Dyer was proved to be right. Much more chance Eccleston will be back. 
  • Options
    Nouble has the worst first touch I've seen can't believe he was on a Prem teams books
    Anyinsah must be seriously crocked if he is looking to get Nouble back
    I thought that maybe Powell wants to clear out as many of Parky's signings as possible and bring his own players in perhaps this means he has already got a couple of strikers lined up
  • Options
    Good luck Joe.  Our small red clan rated him on his limited appearances.  Hope he manages to find another club and gets over his injury problems.
  • Options
    I'd rather Anyinsah played 15 games in the season than have Nouble available for all 46. The bloke was shocking.
  • Options
    Lucky for us we will never see Nouble in a Charlton Shirt again.
  • Options
    Yeh.  Sorry to see Anyinsah go, liked his style but we can't carry players with his injury history.  Nouble - couldn't give a toss.
  • Options

Shame about his injuries as he was a decent player with a good attitude.

Good luck in the future, Joe (except us, of course!).

• Options
    Shame. Pace can be everything at this level. I remember against Notts County away we were dire and the only way we ever looked like scoring was when he could get a sprint going. In fact if their keeper had been sent off like he should have been for clattering Joe that game would have been totally different. But like others have said, can't have any passangers. Rather spend the wage money on a decent player than not have it due to someone who can only get a run of 3 games at a time
  • Options

Without looking at his medical file, surely he showed us enough to be worth a bit of a punt for another season. I'm very disapointed to be honest because he was ofetn the difference when on the pitch.

• Options
    Perhaps we have bigger fish to fry ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Perhaps we have bigger fish to fry ?
    No, we let Tuna go
  • Options
    Maybe mark Fish is coming back?
  • Options
    Mike Salmon in goal....?
  • Options
    Mackarel Stewart?
  • Options
    Prawn Wright Phillips in attack.
  • Options
    Goodie Prawn's might get the west stand abit excited next season
  • Options
    Seabass-tiain Bassong
  • Options
    Therry Racod
  • Options
    Stop carping on about Joe Anyinsah. Eel be alright at his next club.
  • Options
    He may go and join that 'Pikey club down in Kent!!