Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How can we get more fans to the games this season

13»

Comments

• Options
    As McGregor based his motivation theory on Maslow's hierarchy of needs Stig was part right.  Whichever way you look at it, the only thing which will bring back the missing fans is success on the pitch.  I feel really apprehensive over the upcoming season.  If we don't make the leap this year then we could face many more in the wilderness.
  • Options

The thing is that you'll get crowds up with a gimmick - free bag of chips with every pint, that sort of thing. no use hiding your head under the sand, cheesy chips is the way forward.

In my opinion what'd get me to The Valley more often is IF I could take my voovoozela from last year's world cup.

Let's make The Valley Britain's first voovoozela friendly ground.

• Options
    Stig, that's McGregor not Maslow but otherwise spot on ; - )

Dan, agree. CPs words have and will have little impact for the majority as they either haven't seen them or are more likely to make a decision on who we sign and how we are performing.

My fear is that it will take more than one good season to bring many of the lapsed fans back. It takes more time to climb than to fall.
    As McGregor based his motivation theory on Maslow's hierarchy of needs Stig was part right.  Whichever way you look at it, the only thing which will bring back the missing fans is success on the pitch.  I feel really apprehensive over the upcoming season.  If we don't make the leap this year then we could face many more in the wilderness.
    Actually, I meant Hertzberg.  Lordy knows why I put Maslow ;-)