Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dissertation Questionnaire - new request p2

edited February 2022 in General Charlton

I have now got the 100 responses that I need & what the basic survey monkey account allows me to get.

Thanks so much to everyone who took the time to respond, can't believe I got 100 responses within 24 hours, phenomonal effort people!

Thanks for all the additional feedback as well & I will definately summarise the results to everyone on here.!

Also thanks to Afka for his help with getting it on to the forum.

Comments

• Options
    just done it. glad to help!
  • Options
    Done.
  • Options
    Done, hope it helps.
  • Options
    done...good luck.  Some of the questions, as ever, make me think about what IT actually is that I support...in the last 10 years the only constant thing is probably the ground itself!
  • Options
    Done, good luck!
  • Options
    Done.
  • Options

Done.

In a spirit of constructive criticism, given that the survey is about Charlton Athletic who struggled for years to return to The Valley, I'm surprised that the ground is not a specific option as to what is important.

Other than that observation well done and good luck!

• Options
    Done. Good luck.
  • Options
    done, best of luck
  • Options

Doing a dissertation myself, happy to help.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Done, good luck.
  • Options
    Done

What's the exact topic of the dissertation? Analysing how our support has changed over the years?
  • Options

Thanks to everyone who has completed it so far, An awesome response!

Cheers for the constructive criticism Len, I will mention that in the discussion part & say how that could have improved it (It must have just completely skipped my mind at the time).

• Options

Done

• Options
    Yep your spot on Dabos & whether this reflects upon the deteriorating relationship between football clubs and their supporters from local communities.
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done, good luck
  • Options
    done :) 
  • Options
    Done
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Done :-)  Do we get to see the results?   Good luck with the dissertation.
  • Options
    done although i've got to say i didn't really understand the 'most identify with' questions - maybe i'm just thick.
  • Options
    Done and good luck.
  • Options
    Done, be good i you can post a summary of the results
  • Options
    done although i've got to say i didn't really understand the 'most identify with' questions - maybe i'm just thick.
    For you Dan, just tick that you identify with the players most ;-)
  • Options
    I agree with Len.  The first game I saw at the Valley and I felt at home.  I still get a buzz at the seeing that emerald green pitch - especially on night games.  Good luck with your dissertation!
  • Options
    I agree with Len.

I answered other on a couple of occasions and was looking to talk about the ground, and specifically how 'at home' I feel there.

I would also go as far as to say that this would be a factor for all clubs, not just us.

If it's of any interest I did my MBA dissertation on football attendances with soecific reference to Charlton.
  • Options
    All done
  • Options
    Done

I would agree with the comments about the ground, but would add that it is perhaps more significant for Charlton than other clubs given all that was involved in going away and then returning.

By the way, I think Leicester & Liverpool John Moores Uni's have done work in this area that may be of interest to you. 
  • Options
    Done, good luck.