Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dissertation Questionnaire - new request p2

13»

Comments

• Options
    All done
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done.  Fortunately, I'm not so far down the list of Q1 answers that I can't remember the answer to Q2.
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Very many thanks all. Got more responses through here than I ever would have thought. Massively appreciated. 
  • Options
    @ReeCAFC15 ... Good work.

Just one observation.  I'm not sure what advice you have been given about the structure of this type of questionnaire, but you need to think about the inter-relationship of different questions.

Answers to some of your questions force specific answers in other questions and this detracts from their independence.  In essence, two (or three) questions can become redundant, and this is to be avoided.*

Good luck with it, though.

* Consultancy rates apply

:) 
  • Options
    Done, good luck. 
  • Options
    Dave Rudd said:
    @ReeCAFC15 ... Good work.

Just one observation.  I'm not sure what advice you have been given about the structure of this type of questionnaire, but you need to think about the inter-relationship of different questions.

Answers to some of your questions force specific answers in other questions and this detracts from their independence.  In essence, two (or three) questions can become redundant, and this is to be avoided.*

Good luck with it, though.

* Consultancy rates apply

:) 
    Thanks for your advice Dave, I see what you mean. Will have a look at it
  • Options
    Closing the survey now as have enough responses, mainly down to people on here so many thanks again to anyone who participated.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    While we're providing constructive feedback @ReeCAFC15, the final question asked for the one thing that would increase motivation, but allowed you to tick multiple boxes, which may cause you problems with your analysis later. Also the conflation between attending/watching games on some of the questions may cause problems, particularly if your main area of interest is the impact on actual attendances rather than watching it on tv. Finally, while it's great that so many of us have responded, we may not be representative of football fans as a whole, particularly given the knock-on effect of our ownership issues. Not something you can really control for unless you can get a wider distribution, but probably worth mentioning in your write-up. Good luck with it.