Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dissertation Questionnaire - new request p2

Comments

• Options
    Done
  • Options
    Donedid.
  • Options
    Done.  good luck
  • Options

Done, good luck pal

• Options
    Done.

Good luck.
  • Options
    Done.  All the best.
  • Options
    did it this mng ......well done n good luck
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    done although i've got to say i didn't really understand the 'most identify with' questions - maybe i'm just thick.
    For you Dan, just tick that you identify with the players most ;-)
    nice one Stig although to be fair most aren't really on my level - what does it mean though? - i've never understood it - I'm a Charlton fan just because i am - family history, local club etc - it's not a criticism so if you know what it means i'd appreciate your explanation.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    ;-)

"Because I am", There ain't no better reason than that Dan.

My take on the question (though ultimately pehaps CafcSteve should be the one answering) is why did you first become hooked on Charlton?  For me I put family history, because my dad was a fan and used to talk about Charlton all the time.  Now, if he'd have stayed in Plumstead instead of moving to Essex I guess I'd probably have put because it was my local club as well.  I think it's trying to get at your initial motives.  Because I am, does it for me though.
  • Options
    Done.

There was a very long thread on here a few years back on "why Charlton?" With a lot of good tales.

Might be good for some quotes to flesh out your paper. Can't get the search engine to work but someone might be able to find it.

Good luck
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hi all. I am in the final year of my university degree and am looking for people to fill in my survey on the motivation of football fans and whether it has changed because of COVID-19.

The survey will take 5-10 minutes to complete and it would be much appreciated if you could help out a fellow addick. Link below. Many Thanks.

• Options
    Done. 
    Good luck with your final year of university.
  • Options
    Done.
    all the best
  • Options
    Many thanks chaps. And to the person who changed the thread title.
  • Options
    Done. Best wishes for your studies.
  • Options
    Didn't previously realise there was a degree awarding institution called UCFB with 2500 students studying football business!  
  • Options
    Done. Good luck with your dissertation! 
  • Options
    all done moosh
  • Options
    Many thanks all
  • Options
    All did.
    Good luck with your future studies. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sevensix said:
    Didn't previously realise there was a degree awarding institution called UCFB with 2500 students studying football business!  
    Majority are surprised when I say what Uni I go to and course I do. It's not your normal uni and most people haven't heard of it.
  • Options
    Done. Good luck.
  • Options
    All done 
  • Options
    All done. Good luck with it
  • Options
    Yup, done 
  • Options
    Done. Good luck with the rest of your course. 👍🏼
  • Options
    Done!
    All the best 👍🏼
  • Options
    Done

Not happy that there's only one age band for over 51s though!
  • Options
    Done. Good luck!
  • Options
    Done