Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAFC Transfer Story - Paul Hayes

Comments

• Options

If true Green would be a great coup.. always looked dangerous for the Daggers last year (Our home/ away game) and also in their game vs Rochdale (Mate is a Dale fan)

Has a great cross on him, not afraid to take on his man, has great vision and can take a decent free kick too... Also worth remembering that Benson was firing them in at the Daggers where a lot of his service was coming from no other than Mr Green...

FIngers crossed!!!

• Options
    Looks very good on Hayes and I'll be shocked if we pull off Green signing. Lots of Champ teams eyeing him.
  • Options
    Looks very good on Hayes and I'll be shocked if we pull off Green signing. Lots of Champ teams eyeing him.
    Agreed though, I think Green is Champ bound, If we do pull it off then hats off but I doubt it
  • Options
    http://news.google.co.uk/news/search?aq=f&pz=1&cf=all&ned=uk&hl=en&q=Danny+Green+Dagenham&btnmeta_news_search=Search+News

Search a players name and club under News on Google and it gives you an idea of the number of clubs linked.

Us, Sheff Wed, Peterborough, Palace and Ipswich all mentioned.

Peterborough looking at 3 midfielders, Green is one of them, but they don't want all 3.
  • Options
    he'll sign for us later this week

as will Danny Green
    If you're not lying thats a massive coup!
  • Options
    he'll sign for us later this week

as will Danny Green
    If you're not lying thats a massive coup!
    what from Barbados or where ever he has jetted off to (Hayes that is)?
  • Options
    I really hope the Green rumour is true, I have wanted us to sign him since last summer.
  • Options

Mentions Trevor Hemmings in that article. Am I making this up or did he not have a connection to us under the 'old' regime. Wasn't he a shareholder?

He was born in Woolwich where his father worked in the Arsenal .

• Options

Latest from RichCawleySLP on Twitter:

Paul Hayes all but completed his move to Charlton. Part of our #cafc news in this morning's paper.
  • Options
    I must admit that I was surprised we let Joe go. Yes he was made of glass but might have been worth giving him another season with uninterupted pre season - you never know. When he was fit last season he was a stand out player for us so that fact alone should have clinched it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I must admit that I was surprised we let Joe go. Yes he was made of glass but might have been worth giving him another season with uninterupted pre season - you never know. When he was fit last season he was a stand out player for us so that fact alone should have clinched it.

he had a full pre season last yr - infact wasnt he brought in early to do extra fitness training - we can't carry first team players who will never make more than 10-15 appearances all yr.

But agree he did make a difference when actually played but would only make 2 maybe 3 60 min appearances before he got injured for atleast 6 weeks

• Options
    When he was fit, he was our best player in the team. 90% of the season he was the best player in the infirmary.
  • Options
    I think he had only the one main injury (ankle) and wonder if he was rushed back too early by Parky as he was our stand-out forward.
  • Options
    Over 700 posts already. I hope Hayes is as good as his thread count interest suggests he is, it's a lot to live up to.
  • Options
    Only 1 post in over 3 and a half hours?

People will start to think there is nothing more to talk about here.
  • Options
    Latest on football rumours is that Millwall are looking to hijack the deal at the last minute !
  • Options
    Which Millwall  have denied
  • Options
    If he's not good enough for Milwall then I don't want him ;0)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    whey, we've all known we'll get him for a while now, just need it to be made official.
  • Options
    whey, we've all known we'll get him for a while now, just need it to be made official.
    Don't want to piss on the parade but until the compensation is worked out, then he ain't officially our registered player. He can sign all the personal terms you like but if the clubs don't agree, it won't happen.

( It's 99.9% certain though I would think)
  • Options
    Don't want to piss on the parade but until the compensation is worked out, then he ain't officially our registered player. He can sign all the personal terms you like but if the clubs don't agree, it won't happen.

( It's 99.9% certain though I would think)

He has now been officially released by Preston after they settled his contract with him. He is now free to sign for whoever he likes.
  • Options
    Well that's fine then. We should expect an announcement any time then.
  • Options
    Official site announce they're in advanced talks and he will be with us for the start of pre season.
  • Options
    Official site announce they're in advanced talks and he will be with us for the start of pre season.
    That's a turn up for the books!
  • Options
    If it's on the OS, it must be true.

Twitter, eat your heart out!

;o)
  • Options
    Must have a signed something to be putting this on the site 
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Perhaps the club paid for his holiday to Barbados or wherever he is right now ....?

;o)